Sign in to follow this  
Sudaiks

Next Monsters games?

First...I am new in the forum! Hi everyone! I hope I stay here many time!

Well, after getting every monster in monsters joker 3, I have finally completed the game.

I am doubtful. Should I play TW 3ds or replay J1 and J2? The first jokers I beated them very quickly some years before, not doing the post game... so...What do you think?

Thanks!

Well, if you already played Joker1 & 2, and have the ability to play Tw3D. Than by all means that should be the next game.

Also, Welcome to the site ;)

Edited by jay

8 hours ago, jay said:

Well, if you already played Joker1 & 2, and have the ability to play Tw3D. Than by all means that should be the next game.

Also, Welcome to the site ;)

Thanks!

So, I dont miss anything from joker 1 and 2 post game? Even joker 2 professional? Thanks!

I thought the post games were pretty short, but that was years ago, so my memory of exactly what they were is clouded. Personally I always go for something new over rehashing a previous game I've played.

19 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

I thought the post games were pretty short, but that was years ago, so my memory of exactly what they were is clouded. Personally I always go for something new over rehashing a previous game I've played.

Yeah you are wright. And I have searched and the post game is focused on fusing monsters (in J2pro) that appear all in Terrys. So if it is basically the same, I will go to terrys

Any hope of translation of Monsters 2 3ds? I heard it is awesome. Maybe I should try it in japanese

I'd imagine it is great. Back in the day I used to link breed my monsters between games and I ended up filling out my DQdex on DWM2 on GBC. Playing it on 3DS would be cool.

20 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Joker 1's post game was virtually non-existant. 2's was meatier, but really not worth the effort. J2Pro expands upon 2's even further, But is nigh impossible without a guide and the best pay off in my opinion is a survival rush. Long story short, Joker 2Pro's post game is the only one worth considering, but if I had to choose between it and starting a playthrough of Terry, I'd see you at the Starry Night Festival

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jay said:

Joker 1's post game was virtually non-existant. 2's was meatier, but really not worth the effort. J2Pro expands upon 2's even further, But is nigh impossible without a guide and the best pay off in my opinion is a survival rush. Long story short, Joker 2Pro's post game is the only one worth considering, but if I had to choose between it and starting a playthrough of Terry, I'd see you at the Starry Night Festival

So, after terrys it would be a good idea to play the 2pro? Maybe something appears at 3pro (as in the trailer the 1 and 2pro protagonists appear)

Hi guys. I cokpleted the post game story of terrys and it is a great game. However, I prefer the joker games overall, so I want to complete them.

Do you know any super complete list of synthesis that include the pro version? My dream is finding one with images

• Like 1

Strange it was working last week, I will check into it.

21 hours ago, Sudaiks said:

Yeah its great but i cannot access this url:

http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqm5prods/specialsynthonly.php

It would be great to use it.

OK, it is working now, still had an piece of old code from the old host in there.

23 minutes ago, Woodus said:

OK, it is working now, still had an piece of old code from the old host in there.

Thanks!

And another thing. I am in the post game. Should I follow a MJ2 guide till the end and then the pro story will start?

If so, do you know any walkthrough? Thanks!

I cannot comment on the Pro version, I have not played it, will leave that to someone else. :)