Quest #174 - Buy Builders Switch

No matter where you go, it will always be out of the cola or syrup you want.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Shameless plug) If you are planning to order thru Amazon please use my link if possible http://amzn.to/2FkZNS7    

Aw yeah! New Quest!  Here's my pre-order.

'Oy! If you blow my cover, I'll just have to remind everyone of that Farebury Bridge incident

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dwaine said:

No matter where you go, it will always be out of the cola or syrup you want.

Tell me about it. I always have to settle for the Vermont stuff when I want Canadian maple syrup.

You should always buy American over that salty Canadian nonsense.

7 hours ago, Woodus said:

I've seen them at some of the Wendy's around Des Moines (the remodeled ones as TMO said), or any of the HuHot's I've been you get the choices (you just have to tell the server what you want, not the actual machine.). I think PieFive and Fuzzy Taco have the machines as well.

I like them for the choices, but when you get a line of people that cannot decide what they want, it can make it miserable.

I maybe go to Des Moines once a year. With Iowa City being way closer to where I live, that's where I always go.

Didn't know you guys had HuHots up by Des Moines and/or where you live Woodus. I love going there, it's so dang good.

You ever been to Zombie Burger in Des Moines? Now that place has some delicious food.

1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I maybe go to Des Moines once a year. With Iowa City being way closer to where I live, that's where I always go.

Didn't know you guys had HuHots up by Des Moines and/or where you live Woodus. I love going there, it's so dang good.

You ever been to Zombie Burger in Des Moines? Now that place has some delicious food.

Yeah, I couldn't remember how often you are over this way, and yes I have eaten at Zombie, we have one now Ankeny so they are very close (almost too close) now.

Man, making me homesick for Des Moines.

Here.
a654988b0bde04033ee12837c0167a6e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It has arrived...

EHgLFynSTs6pwf70vQuvtA.jpg

Well, my copy of the game arrived, but when I went to take a picture of it, I found this...

IMG_1568.PNG.aa1350132167b047695b7cd4bfecd093.PNG

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

Something
Will
Inevitably
Transpire,
Crazy
Human

That would be a good way to bring back the “Purchase Something 4 myself,” joke...

I do have to laugh that one of the first games I got for my PS4 was Dragon Quest Builders, and now the first game I've gotten for the Switch is Dragon Quest Builders. It's a sign of some kind! :laugh:

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1

Sorry I'm late. Don't mind my gut, or the old Stevens 5100 sticking up in the background. Talk about old, that shotgun is a second hand piece I bought that was made before the law requiring a serial number stamping.

• Like 1

Well...you see...I definitely commissioned Dragon Quest bedding - fitted sheet, flat sheet, comforter, king pillowcases, and standard pillowcases.  Between the artist's fees and production...they...*lowers voice to mutter* might have cost me around $1,500.

The fitted sheet is light grey; the flat sheet is light blue.

Yes - I still have the original designs.

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

Edited by mjhopkins81

Damn, that looks nice :thumbsup: (whispers...sorry about the hit to the pocketbook though >.<)

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Woodus said:

Damn, that looks nice :thumbsup: (whispers...sorry about the hit to the pocketbook though >.<)

On 2/19/2018 at 10:14 AM, Plattym3 said:

How did we not discuss this:

What is it lying on?

I MIGHT have a slight obsession...

Like I said, I still have the patterns, if you'd like to order a set for yourself.  It ain't cheap, but the quality is SUPER high.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late, but I got this today.10b85e20917519553e1c9288755dcd60.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it too late to submit my entry? Just picked up the digital version