• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-Monster Hunter World - Comes out next month on the 26th. -Tearaway Unfolded -Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy -Bloodborne. I know you already mentioned it, but it needs mentioning again

Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom is my new recommendation. I absolutely loved the game from start to finish, and thanks to some new updates the game now has multiple difficulty options to address the ea

No problem, lol. I haven't looked through all the posts in this thread, but I HIGHLY recommend Persona 5 and Bloodborne. They were literally the reason I bought a PS4 though, so I may be a tad biased.

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, JaybirdC said:

EDIT: There is a remarkable inability to delete attachments, I've discovered.

Go to Account, click My Attachments, then scroll through the list. If you have an attachment you want to delete, you click on that post, edit the post, and remove the attachment from there.

2 hours ago, JaybirdC said:

Aha, figured out what was wrong. I wasn't able to see the White and Grey Delete Icon on the Attachment's White Background.

Nevermind. Thanks, Yangus.

6 hours ago, Liamland said:

@ignasia I think I can change your mind on Overcooked if you're in NY sometime. It's a fantastic co-op mulitplayer game, especially if you like yelling at your friends, which this game shows me we apparently all like.

LOL, well, I'm not in a position to invite friends over.  Living at my mum's place, helping her unpack everything and either donate, sell or put away after helping her move and sell her house.  That's nearly done.  So soon I'll have my normal life back again.  Hopefully in less than a year (I'm not joking, there's that much to help keep in order here).  I haven't contacted anyone I know in Albuquerque.  Most of what I'm doing for myself is sell stuff I don't need or want anymore.

5 hours ago, JaybirdC said:

TeacherPlat.png

...uh...there's topic derailing, then there's utterly irrelevant posts that come off as a tangent and have no purpose type of topic derailing.  Usually it's running off a tangent in another post, but this is like some random act of God from the void.  LOL.

24 minutes ago, ignasia said:

but this is like some random act of God from the void. 

Damn Exdeath, getting his hammy shenanigans all over the place.

Just now, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Damn Exdeath, getting his hammy shenanigans all over the place.

Along with his corny laugh reverberating through eternity!  Bastard.

7 minutes ago, ignasia said:

Along with his corny laugh reverberating through eternity!  Bastard.

Indeed. He’s always the root of the problem.

18 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Indeed. He’s always the root of the problem.

He just can't leaf the world alone.

52 minutes ago, ignasia said:

He just can't leaf the world alone.

I’d say his bark is worse than his bite, but with how he just refuses to stop...

37 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I’d say his bark is worse than his bite, but with how he just refuses to stop...

I suppose when your twisted and gnarled from rot on the inside, one has to keep branching out in the hopes of devouring more sunlight...

23 minutes ago, ignasia said:

I suppose when your twisted and gnarled from rot on the inside, one has to keep branching out in the hopes of devouring more sunlight...

True. But if he’s not careful, he could splinter and have a mess on his hands.

Did you ever get Shadow of Mordor? Just picked up the sequel, Shadow of War Gold Edition on Prime Day for $18 between sales and credits.

First one was pretty fun, and I think they've gotten past the microtransactions bs that plagued the sequel, or will soon.

c-c-c-ombo breaker?

4 hours ago, ignasia said:

...uh...there's topic derailing, then there's utterly irrelevant posts that come off as a tangent and have no purpose type of topic derailing.  Usually it's running off a tangent in another post, but this is like some random act of God from the void.  LOL.

To be fair, I was riffing on Plat.

10 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

I like yelling in general. It's why I became a teacher.

I apparently deleted the quote in the midst of the edit storm I subjected my post to trying to fix the double post that Plat quoted from himself.

But otherwise, true, I have nothing of substance to add to a PS4 Must Buys thread at the moment, considering all my PS4 desires are on PC, too.

1 hour ago, Tiael said:

Did you ever get Shadow of Mordor? Just picked up the sequel, Shadow of War Gold Edition on Prime Day for $18 between sales and credits.

First one was pretty fun, and I think they've gotten past the microtransactions bs that plagued the sequel, or will soon.

c-c-c-ombo breaker?

I’m surprised you’ve been able to do anything on Amazon. The app at least is falling apart at the seams at the moment.

Edited by eal
  • Like 1

It took a few minutes of reloading, but I was able to get in around 4 EST.

2 hours ago, Tiael said:

c-c-c-ombo breaker?

Careful. Exdeath may come along and throw you into the Rift for that. He’s no sap after all.

I don’t know why this year’s Prime Day is different from the others. They were never as impossible to get into.
I haven't even bothered because of my wife's 4 hours of complaints last night. Yeah, it's a mess.