A Chivalry Path in my Chest

Goddess of Love

The Wizard Row ~ Altar of Time ~ The Mythical Village

Dark Cloisters

Betting on Life and Death

Heroes' Homecoming

Echoes of an Elusive Age

Download Link

As of October, no official CD release has been announced.

Edited by ChucklesProduction

Cool, downloading this now.  Is this based on the PS4 or 3DS version?

Thanks!

Cool, downloading this now.  Is this based on the PS4 or 3DS version?

Thanks!

I think the 3DS version, I haven''t found the Brave Yocchi song in the PS4 version. I have a feeling they'll re-record the suite for better final cuts.

I can't seem to get the url to work.

Try this.

Hmmm... It doesn't seem to sound as "clean" as the London Philharmonic takes on the previous games' symphonic suites but nevertheless, each track doesn't become grating no matter how many times I listen to it repeatedly.

Those flute sounds (or whatever wind instrument it is) for the Battle Theme "Unlucky Courage" doesn't stand out that much but I really love the oomph of the trumpets and resounding drums bring.

I get the feeling this isn't the actual Symphonic Suite recording but it's from the concert held for the 31st Anniversary so maybe that's why only some of the instruments sound prominent.

Anyway, I really wish that SE NA could get Sugiyama to use the orchestrated tracks for the PS4 version because the HD visuals really need to have a matching HD background music to enhance the atmosphere.

The computer-generated orchestra the games currently use only sounds okay on the 3DS version but on the PS4 version, the detailed graphics make the synthesized tracks easily become grating, especially the Overworld Theme "The Brave Conquest".

I don't mind not having VA (though it'd be a nice addition) but I really feel like the PS4 version is begging to have matching quality in the music department.

Edited by Lightpost

Hmmm... It doesn't seem to sound as "clean" as the London Philharmonic takes on the previous games' symphonic suites but nevertheless, each track doesn't become grating no matter how many times I listen to it repeatedly.

Those flute sounds (or whatever wind instrument it is) for the Battle Theme "Unlucky Courage" doesn't stand out that much but I really love the oomph of the trumpets and resounding drums bring.

I get the feeling this isn't the actual Symphonic Suite recording but it's from the concert held for the 31st Anniversary so maybe that's why only some of the instruments sound prominent.

Anyway, I really wish that SE NA could get Sugiyama to use the orchestrated tracks for the PS4 version because the HD visuals really need to have a matching HD background music to enhance the atmosphere.

The computer-generated orchestra the games currently use only sounds okay on the 3DS version but on the PS4 version, the detailed graphics make the synthesized tracks easily become grating, especially the Overworld Theme "The Brave Conquest".

I don't mind not having VA (though it'd be a nice addition) but I really feel like the PS4 version is begging to have matching quality in the music department.

Yes it's from the 31st Anniversary concert. Sounds were taken out from the video that was on youtube