Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Dragon Quest XI - Monster List

dq11.png

I have uploaded the monster list images to the Den.

http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dq11/monsters.php

I think this is the whole bestiary, but since I haven't completed the game I don't know if it contains all end bosses. The images are just numbered for now until we get the localized copy.

So don't check out the list if you don't want any spoilers. ;)

• Like 1

dq11.png

I have uploaded the monster list images to the Den.

http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dq11/monsters.php

I think this is the whole bestiary, but since I haven't completed the game I don't know if it contains all end bosses. The images are just numbered for now until we get the localized copy.

So don't check out the list if you don't want any spoilers. ;)

I can easily recognize most of the monsters. Slime, Dracky, Drackolyte, She Slime, King Slime, Drackyma, Bodkin Archer, Cruelcumber, Weartiger, Cheater Cheetah, Golem, Loss Leader, Infanticore, Green Dragon, Walking Corpse, Ghoul, Corpse Corporal, Toxic Zombie, King Cureslime, Metal King Slime, Hunter Mech, Killing Machine, Type G0, Zumeanie, Moosifer, Gryphon, War Gryphon, Dark Gryphon, Stump Chump, Stump Grump, King Squid, Tentacular, Squidzilla, Bubble Slime, Liquid Metal Slime, Cannibox, Mimic, Pandora's Box, Mud Mannequin, Magic Marionette, Gold Mannequin, Gold Golem, Stone Golem, Liege Lizard, Dancing Devil, Tap Devil, Caped Caperer, Bunicorn, Spiked Hare, Slime Knight, Metal Slime Knight, Little Devil, Very Devil, Toady, Toxic Toad, Overtoad, Prestidigitator (III), Leger-de-man, Hocus-Poker, Abracadabrer, Manticore, Franticore, Chewlip, Smog, Miasma, Gnashturtium, Deadnaut, Chasmonaut, Balhib, Bilhaw, Wizened Wizard, Old Man of the Sea, Drohl Drone, Drohl Diabolist, Lump Wizard, Lump Mage, Lump Shaman, Merman, Mermaniac, Merking (III), Shell Slime, Seaslime, Jargon, Dragurn, Bobonga, Shade, Shadow, Silhouette, Umbra, Skullrider, Demonrider, Cactiball, Fandangow, Mecha-Mynah, Clockwork Cucco, Robo Robin, Dread Dragon, Blue Dragon, Barbatos, Master Moosifer, Living Statue, Stone Guardian, Great Keeper, Bodkin Flecther, Bodkin Bowyer, Grinade, Rockbomb, Bomboulder, Troll, Boss Troll, Stout Troll, Drake Slime, Dragon Slime, Metal Dragon Slime, Metal Dragon, Mechan-o'-Wyrm, Dullahan, Dark Dullahan, Hell's Gatekeeper, Flython, Diethon, Sail Serpent, Cyclown, Spinchilla, Whirly Girly, Platypunk, Splatypunk, Crack-Billed Platypunk, Hypothermion, Hyperpyrexion, Hyperanemon, Pteranodon, Chillanodon, Terrornodon, Dragon Rider, Dragooner, Muddy Hand, Bloody Hand, Metal Slime, Healslime, Medislime, Cureslime, Ursa Minor, Ursa Major, Wrecktor, Whackolyte, Archbashop (Since X's 3.4 they're becoming more prolific in monster armies like Nadraga, the unknown Version 4 villain, and Urnogas'), Knight Errant, Knight Aberrant, Knight Abhorrent, Fire Eater, Ice Breaker, Doom Slugger, Gloom Slugger, Overkilling Machine, Uberkilling Machine, Crimson Killing Machine (Thank u Dragon Quest Heroes II), Wight Prince, Wight King (The good old Nimzo version.), Skelegon, Dragon Zombie, Cyclops, Gigantes, Orc, Orc Chieftain, Orc King, Jowler, Prowler Jowler, Dark Sabrecat, Silver Sabrecat, Tantamount, Godsteed, Equinox (XI finally making this half of Zenus a normal enemy), Flamethrower, Blizzybody, Skeleton Swordsman (III), Armful, One Man Army, Night Clubber, Pruslas (Turns out he has identical duplicates of himself as normal mooks since DQII's post game and the beginning of the end for DQX's Version 3, first 3.5 to be exact), Great Dragon, Black Dragon, Ethereal Serpent, Boreal Serpent, Infernal Serpent, Restless Armour, Infernal Armour, Lethal Armour, Crabid, Crabber Dabber Doo, Handsome Crab, King Crab, Garuda, Hades Condor, Elysium Bird, Phoenix, Stark Raven, Raven Lunatic, Chimaera, Hocus Chimaera, Cosmic Chimaera, Hood, Hoodlum, Heavy Hood, Hammerhood, Brownie, Funghoul, Morphean Mushroom, Mushroom Mage, Man o' War, Khalamari Kid, Squid Kid, Lips, Kisser, Smacker, and Scourgette. I'm not saying anything about the other DQX monsters and all of the Urnoga minions, nor his right hand man Homer due to the wait for localized information in the fall (Likely round November). U just need to add the names to the list and put the monsters with their respective pages on the Wiki Database, and it's all good. Ciao 

I don’t know how she did the coding for the monsters

Sweet! Thanks Woodus. Grabbed some of these for a new signature. Couldn't resist checking them all out.

Some of the evil monsters look downright creepy -- I think the evil Liquid Metal Slime is my favorite.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

I will see if I can figure it out, or if you want to take a look at it I can dump the list out to Excel.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

I will see if I can figure it out, or if you want to take a look at it I can dump the list out to Excel.

K, I'll wait for the figuring out.