Sign in to follow this  
AlefgardHero

Playing ps4 fortune street demo!

#chocobosarentascoolasslimes

#fortunestreetps4thewestffc86992e60e52a4ff7688d77724f641.jpg

• Upvote 1

Not that I've seen. BUT, if you've played the Wii version the menus are almost exactly the same. Also, the Google translate app let's you take pics and will translate for you. Nice for the flip cards.

17 hours ago, War Destroyer said:

How did you access the Jap download? Also, when is release date for PS4 and PSvita!

I haven't gone there yet, but in 10 minutes a while back I made a Japanese PSN account to get the DQB demo when it came out there. Watch a YouTube video, it's easy. I've since gone back on and got the DQH2TOWTLS demo and a couple free DQ themes.

On 12/2/2017 at 6:40 AM, Plattym3 said:

I haven't gone there yet, but in 10 minutes a while back I made a Japanese PSN account to get the DQB demo when it came out there. Watch a YouTube video, it's easy. I've since gone back on and got the DQH2TOWTLS demo and a couple free DQ themes.

FREE DQ THEMES? (If only I could make the textbox shake as you read it...) I guess it's time to make a Japanese PSN account. If they're good, I might replace my current Crash Bandicoot theme.

On 10/13/2017 at 5:58 PM, dogmai333 said:

#chocobosarentascoolasslimes

#fortunestreetps4thewestffc86992e60e52a4ff7688d77724f641.jpg

Is the game running in 720p? That screenshot looks too small. I don't expect 4K, but the PS4 should be able to render that at at least 1080p...

On 12/8/2017 at 2:18 AM, Erdrick The Hero said:

FREE DQ THEMES? (If only I could make the textbox shake as you read it...) I guess it's time to make a Japanese PSN account. If they're good, I might replace my current Crash Bandicoot theme.

There was a DQH2TOWTLS one I think first (it might have just been DQH),  now I have a DQXI one. 

On 12/9/2017 at 7:51 AM, Plattym3 said:

There was a DQH2TOWTLS one I think first (it might have just been DQH),  now I have a DQXI one. 

There is  DQH2 theme, DQXI theme and a Fortune Street theme. Also now there are Fortune Street avatars! I have Healix for my Japanese account because avatars, unlike themes, are not transferable to your main (read, US/West) account.

Forgot to mention, you need to beat the FS demo to unlock the theme.

Edited by dogmai333
Forgot to mention, you need to beat the FS demo to unlock the theme.

On 12/8/2017 at 12:18 AM, Erdrick The Hero said:

Seriously, the only reason I have Chrome on my computer is for the page transfer for creating/using the Japanese Playstation store and Japanese Amazon. Totally easy.

• Like 1

Hp5SynV.jpg

9rzq7jk.jpg

Edited by dogmai333
Adding Correct Links