Sign in to follow this  
Kahn

Dragon Quest Monster Mascot Series (Mini-Figures) Identification Quest

Does anyone either have some of the earlier series (MM Series 1-6) and/or know distinguishing factors to identify if a figure is part of the Series 1 or Series 6 collection (i.e. for the shell slimes common to both) or Series 2 and Series 5 collection (for the colored slimes / blue slime)?

I picked up an assortment of figures across series from Japan and I am trying to map them to their individual series.  I have all of the inserts but alas it does not appear to help.  Wondering if any other collectors have insight into this?

For reference, a MM Series 6 example can be found here http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10093765.

Thanks!

there has to be a single member on the board who collects Japanese merch besides me... :)

there has to be a single member on the board who collects Japanese merch besides me... :)

There are! Liamland has a bunch, and there are plenty others too.

The link does not work for me (keeps forwarding me to the mobile site.) Posting the inserts might help. But if you need to tell a blue slime from one series apart from another it might be kind of hard to help.

• Upvote 1