hawkeye77o4

Dragon Warrior Classic 2 - NOW AVAILABLE!

TitleScreen

FINALLY! After 5 long years! Dragon Warrior Classic 2 is now ready and waiting you fine people! I've been wanting to get this game off my head for a long time now. So please, take it! It's yours!

NOTE:
You cannot transfer old save files from the demo to this release. It'll cause you MANY MANY problems. You must replay from the beginning. But that's okay because it is worth another play through with all the changes.

SPECIAL THANKS:
Once again I want to thank the amazing Jamiras843. It was because of all his help that this game looks as faithful to DW2 as it does.. He took the time out of his busy life to help me when he certainly didn't have to. You're the best Jamiras843!!!  :)

Please feel free to post here or PM me with any bugs are issues you encounter along the way.

Slowly but surely I will be adding guide information to the website.. So if you get stuck, hold fast and the information will be added to the website in the coming weeks

TRAILER:

DOWNLOAD:

its-done-640.gif

This looks like a very well done production. Good work, now get some rest lol. I hope I'll be able to tackle DWC2 over the holiday break. 

Congratulations!!!

This looks like a very well done production. Good work, now get some rest lol. I hope I'll be able to tackle DWC2 over the holiday break. 

Thank you both!

I've already streamed a little of it on Twitch to test it out. Seems alot better than before on the encounter rate. Tho it still crops up every now and then.

But this seems managable. I failed quite abit early on tho. XD

Picked up the Princess... I'm assuming the names are random like DW2? I got Celeste. Anyway, got Celeste and fought for a bit to grind levels. Next time I play I'm going to go through the checkpoint.

Picked up the Princess... I'm assuming the names are random like DW2? I got Celeste. Anyway, got Celeste and fought for a bit to grind levels. Next time I play I'm going to go through the checkpoint.

Thats where I ended too. Waiting a little bit so that Hawkeye can catch up on the stream vids I did.

Then I'll probably do it again.

I ought to play this, but I'm swamped and distractable. Somebody poke me in a month and remind me I pledged to do this.

Correct! Companion names are indeed random.

I'm really glad to see this get out of the gate!  I've been playing for a couple of days and I'm almost caught up with my save file from Demo 2.  I love it!  As I've said before, the battle theme is sooooooo catchy.  It keeps getting stuck in my head!

• Upvote 1

I'm really glad to see this get out of the gate!  I've been playing for a couple of days and I'm almost caught up with my save file from Demo 2.  I love it!  As I've said before, the battle theme is sooooooo catchy.  It keeps getting stuck in my head!

Hey, not to hijack the thread, but I'm still looking forward to your fangame as well. Is it still a thing?

Thanks!  :) And shout out to my sprite designer for DWC2 AND DWC3! This guy! /\

Hey, not to hijack the thread, but I'm still looking forward to your fangame as well. Is it still a thing?

I second this.

I have caught up with my demo file!  That tower... was absolutely classic Dragon Warrior 2!

Hi Erdrick!  I ended up with Bridget and Archie.  I spent a lot of time gold grinding komodos and viruses to buy out the weapons and armor shop.  I accidentally bought two sets of full plate armor!  I forgot I already had one equipped, but it's what I get for not saving before shopping.  That merchant is going to eat well for weeks.

Thanks!  :) And shout out to my sprite designer for DWC2 AND DWC3! This guy! /\

I second this.

Thank you both!  I have been consistently working on my fangame.  I will start an update thread to show how it has been going.

I have caught up with my demo file!  That tower... was absolutely classic Dragon Warrior 2!

Hi Erdrick!  I ended up with Bridget and Archie.  I spent a lot of time gold grinding komodos and viruses to buy out the weapons and armor shop.  I accidentally bought two sets of full plate armor!  I forgot I already had one equipped, but it's what I get for not saving before shopping.  That merchant is going to eat well for weeks.

Yeah, those earlier merchants were sitting pretty back in the day without the intricate indicators of who can equip what and who already has what.

Greedy bastards... 

• Upvote 1

I should hopefully be busting out some maps this week and putting them up on the website soon afterwards. Already received many requests for those.

How is people's progress going? I already got word on RPGMaker.net that someone beat it.

• Upvote 2

I've been playing Fire Emblem Warriors abit. Sorry to put the uploads on hold. XD

I'll be back playing Dragon Warrior Classic 1 and 2 once I finish that game up soon.

On 10/23/2017 at 11:55 AM, hawkeye77o4 said:

I should hopefully be busting out some maps this week and putting them up on the website soon afterwards. Already received many requests for those.

How is people's progress going? I already got word on RPGMaker.net that someone beat it.

Still working my way thru DWC2, been great so far, got my first force :thumbsup:, did you ever make up a world map? 

3 hours ago, Woodus said:

Still working my way thru DWC2, been great so far, got my first force :thumbsup:, did you ever make up a world map? 

I did! I actually already made all the maps, just haven't put them up on the site. But I can send them all to you when I get home, if you'd like.

1 hour ago, hawkeye77o4 said:

I did! I actually already made all the maps, just haven't put them up on the site. But I can send them all to you when I get home, if you'd like.

Just the world map would help, I keep getting myself lost :) and I am too lazy to draw my own up. :)

This is SUPER over due, but I finally got around to adding the maps to the website, in case anyone was still waiting for them.

https://www.dragonwarriorclassic.com/dragon-warrior-classic-2

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, hawkeye77o4 said:

This is SUPER over due, but I finally got around to adding the maps to the website, in case anyone was still waiting for them.

https://www.dragonwarriorclassic.com/dragon-warrior-classic-2

Nice, now just to wait for DWC3 to come out ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodus said:

Nice, now just to wait for DWC3 to come out ;)

Image result for ummmmm gif

What are you all doing in 2025...?

• Like 1