Sign in to follow this  
Toonadri

Character Alignment Alena (DQIV)

Alena is  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally believe she's Chaotic Good, sure she helps others out, but she usually (not always) does it for herself, also she's very self-centred and selfish and puts other in danger because of her beliefs.

I have to agree. She just wants to punch things and save the world. The law be damned. She doesn't care that she's supposed to be a magical princess or whatever she's going to break down the walls of her own castle to go punch things.

I suppose an argument could be made for neutral good as well but I don't feel like thinking too hard about this.

Edited by SlimeVagrant

Chaotic Neutral. She's not out to do good so much as she's out to satisfy her own lust for adventure. Any do-gooding is largely incidental.

I would say Alena would considered Chaotic good, ESPECIALLY in her world. Although her actions are just, her fist brings chaos among the minds of her enemies!

Having encountered her in Heroes and Heroes II, I am compelled to admit she is in fact Chaotic Good.

She's still just another variation of the Selfish Brat Princess, but when she fights, it's only either competitively or against bad guys.