Sign in to follow this  
Leibach0722

In game questions

Okay so I have been playing and I love it. I have been using google translate to help and got the just of it. I have some questions though about that to do. I am level 28 warrior. I have to do the vocation switch quest tonight.

But here we go.

How do I star crafting? I am confused bc I have no option or don't see anywhere to start? I am in the puk city the main one I think but no option.

Okay question 2. I saw something about magic labyrinth dungeon level 20 monster ? How do I do that ? Am I close or is that something further in?

Should i level one vocation all the way up then switch ? Or keep going back in forth! What is the normal thing to do ?

I just feel like I am missing so much stuff. I basically just did the main story in Puk. I did one daily quest killing 15 guys. But I don't know how to do anything like crafting or upgrading with crystals.

Thanks guys! Sorry to post so much. It is so much fun to play on the switch ! I can't figure out to chat in it yet but I would love to play with people sometime!

How do I star crafting? I am confused bc I have no option or don't see anywhere to start? I am in the puk city the main one I think but no option.

I haven't started with crafting yet, so I don't know too much so here's the JP playguide on crafting, maybe that will help:

http://hiroba.dqx.jp/sc/public/playguide/guide_4_12

Okay question 2. I saw something about magic labyrinth dungeon level 20 monster ? How do I do that ? Am I close or is that something further in? 

The magic lab is unlocked via quest 121 you will need to go to æ¸¯ç”ºãƒ¬ãƒ³ãƒ‰ã‚¢åŒ— at level 20 (take the train and select レンドア) and talk to the npc there. Here's the playguide on that:

http://hiroba.dqx.jp/sc/public/playguide/guide_4_25

Should i level one vocation all the way up then switch ? Or keep going back in forth! What is the normal thing to do ?

Skills carry over across the different classes, passive abilities not marked with ï¼ˆå°‚)are active on other classes. Weapon skills can be used on any class that uses that weapon if you invest into one. Because of this it's not a bad idea to raise your stats a bit by grabbing passives on other classes, but it may not matter if you use the A.I to kill everything.

Here is a calculator for skill points

I just feel like I am missing so much stuff. I basically just did the main story in Puk. I did one daily quest killing 15 guys. But I don't know how to do anything like crafting or upgrading with crystals.

Try going down this list and knocking out any quests you haven't done if you are looking for things to do. The equipment quest that allows you to break items down into crystals is a good one to make money, the dollar board quest so you can get around faster, or maybe the quest to get an extra stone for warping around with. Also don't forget to do the story, here's a walkthrough for that. Edited by マール

Thanks for the help! I was able to do the labyrinth last night thanks to you!! I have another question. I hit 32 and I want my mount.

Where do I go for it. The roadmap guide says at 岳都ガタラ town

But I am not sure where that is. The closest I can see was gatara wilderness.

Thanks again for the help!

Where is Gatara town!? Sorry I looked everywhere but couldn't find it. What continent?

Where is Gatara town!? Sorry I looked everywhere but couldn't find it. What continent?

Dwarf continent, you can take the train there, should be the yellow icon. Edited by マール

Thanks! So I got here but I can't figure out how to get fuel. It says the dollar board? But I can't buy it . Sorry guys to ask so many ? I am loving the game but the translation is starting to wear on me.

Magic Labryinth-

I did it the first time and it matched me up and instantly got in. Now it's saying I need an item? I'm lost. I read the guide but not saying much. can I buy this item?