Sign in to follow this  
beets

Dragon Quest Sucks

I thought this was an eal topic at first glance.

Sorry Eal.

• Upvote 1

Is the video actually worth watching, or is it just a joke vid I can ignore?

I wonder if this was meant as a parody to other recent topics, but in video form.

Is the video actually worth watching, or is it just a joke vid I can ignore?

You can make a strong guess based on the thumbnail.

You went to the effort of logging into YouTube and giving it a dislike?

• Upvote 1

I wonder if this was meant as a parody to other recent topics, but in video form.

That's what I was thinking. This video, man...

This Dragon Quest series sounds pretty lame. I'll be sure to avoid it and not spend copious amounts of cash on merchandise.

• Upvote 2

THank you for the dislike Plattym3. i hope we've all learned something today

• Upvote 1

Does no one have a smart phone with everything saved but me? Tapatalk, click (opens YouTube already signed in), click dislike.

Took less time that you posted for me to do so.

Does no one have a smart phone with everything saved but me? Tapatalk, click (opens YouTube already signed in), click dislike.

As if I would ever stay logged into my YouTube account willy nilly. Some videos you just have to watch logged out.

As if I would ever stay logged into my YouTube account willy nilly. Some videos you just have to watch logged out.
2e2875fed77c70be8ddc802a36b83aa2.jpg
  • Upvote 1

I'm nearly halfway done with this video. Is the three way going to happen or not? I don't have all day.

On a legit note, I watch YouTube maybe twice a month, and only for music, so it's never an issue.

I'm nearly halfway done with this video. Is the three way going to happen or not? I don't have all day.

So it might still be a hentai?

They're not animated.

They're not animated.

Screw that. 2D>3D 

They're not animated.

Tell me about it. They're stiff as boards, no emotion.

Edited by eal

They're not animated.
Tell me about it. They're stiff

Erections still don't make it Hentai.

Just some legit constructive criticism as a change of pace... if you're gonna do a funny/ironic video which I'm going to assume is at least partly scripted, you should at least put a solid attempt at delivering your lines with a straight face and a bit of acting, and don't be afraid to do retakes.

I'm not expecting professional performances or anything, but when the characters in the video are almost dying of laughter between their words, whether their lines are actually funny or not, it's makes it very hard to focus on the actual joke or setup, not to mention very difficult to even make out what's being said.

Also, if you aren't afraid to do some video editing, intercut the commentary with actual gameplay footage. It takes a lot more work, but it also makes the video much easier to follow. In general you should also focus on getting to "the message" as soon as possible, whether it's intended as a joke or not, otherwise people are gonna be bored and shut off the video. I watched the first minute of the video and the threesome still hadn't started, I just don't have that kind of patience.

• Upvote 1

this video was one hundred percent ad lib.

also i've made other videos before. i know how to edit. but i just get $#!& so i wanted to create some $#!& instead

Edited by beets