Character In-Depth Discussions

Perhaps these could be moved to their own forum/subforum? They're kind of cluttering the General DQ forum. Not that they shouldn't be there, but there's enough topics now they really should be separated for organization.

I actually disagree. I always disagree with separating more and more sections from the Den. These aren't going to last forever and dead places like the arena and tournaments and stuff just look bad.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I'm going to agree with Platty, it may seem like a good idea now, but in the long run it's not going to look good.

I actually disagree. I always disagree with separating more and more sections from the Den. These aren't going to last forever and dead places like the arena and tournaments and stuff just look bad.

There are deader sections then those.

We really should resurrect tournaments. I miss those.

Edited by eal

What exactly is the tournament section? Was it used for monster battles when Joker 2 was out?

What exactly is the tournament section? Was it used for monster battles when Joker 2 was out?

They were literal tournaments. Members would submit choices and they would go up against each other. For example, "Most Anticipated Game of 2014" or something. You'd win a badge if you guessed the winner.

They were literal tournaments. Members would submit choices and they would go up against each other. For example, "Most Anticipated Game of 2014" or something. You'd win a badge if you guessed the winner.
Yeah. I'd always run a contest concurrent with the tournament.

The tournaments sound like they would be fun, but I guess the big question is if they picked up steam should it be brought back.

Why did the tournament section die out anyway? I've wondered about that section since I first joined.

The tournaments sound like they would be fun, but I guess the big question is if they picked up steam should it be brought back.

Why did the tournament section die out anyway? I've wondered about that section since I first joined.

The guy who ran it doesn't appear much anymore.