Dakhil

Octopath Traveler

H'aanit chapter 3 is done. The boss was annoying. On Ophilia's chapter 3 now. The boss narrowly beat me. Gonna just grind up a couple levels real quick and I should be good to go

Just started the game (actual game, not the 3 hour demo) and based on popular demand I played as Primrose. Her story is immediately a thousand times more appealing (and better written) than Tressa's. Really glad I made the switch.

Haven't followed the thread hear out of fear of spoilers.

22 hours ago, Sumez said:

Just started the game (actual game, not the 3 hour demo) and based on popular demand I played as Primrose. Her story is immediately a thousand times more appealing (and better written) than Tressa's. Really glad I made the switch.

Haven't followed the thread hear out of fear of spoilers.

Fairly minor spoiler, but finding shrines for the classes will be useful later on so I highly recommend finding them when you can. I can provide maps if needed

I prefer playing the game blind :)

Beat Ophilia chapter 3. I abused the cleric divine skill that match. Can't lose a battle if they can't hit you

All chapter 3s are done. Cyrus' is really cool. Primrose is intense albeit I saw the twist coming

• Like 1

Well, Cyrus chapter 4 didn't go how I had hoped. Died by turn 2 of the boss

Thought Octopath was fun for the first 20 hours, then I put 15 hours more. Annnd I'm done, so yea I thought it was okay but got real tiring really quickly imo was structued in the oddest way possible.

I've made a OLD Year's REsolution that I will finally complete Journey's End by the end of this year.  I beat first half of the final boss yesterday, which I'd never done before, so that's a good stepping stone into final victory.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:03 PM, The Dog of Zahan said:

I've made a OLD Year's REsolution that I will finally complete Journey's End by the end of this year.  I beat first half of the final boss yesterday, which I'd never done before, so that's a good stepping stone into final victory.

Keep at it my furry friend!

Bought a Switch the other day & now need to track down a copy of this!

Got my copy & got into the game. Beat Therion & H'annit's chapter 1s last night.  I really want to be in this for the long haul.  Spent too much time this morning looking at some of the early game hints and such as I typically don't read too carefully.  The music and voice acting have already caught my attention, they're quite good!  The visuals are of course amazing!  Under 3 hours in, but really really like this battle system.

Just crossed the 30-hour mark while beating the final boss of my final chapter 2 character, Alf or whatever he is the alchemist (he's my least favorite so far, but it's like picking bad ice cream flavors, at some level all are good).  I did a bit of grinding to make chapter 2s go easily, so let's see how the difficulty ramps up for Chapter 3s tonight!

BTW, without searching all the way through this, did anyone here finish the game?

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

BTW, without searching all the way through this, did anyone here finish the game?

I did.....in the far off future. 🤪

• Like 1