Sign in to follow this  
beets

I Made a Video Highlighting Dragon Quest Ladies

The editing is pretty decent.

Some suggestions:

-There's a lot of fluff in the video that you could stand to trim out, which would help you emphasize the point better.

-Edit and rehearse your monolog a little more before going on camera, it'll help you sound clearer and more professional. If you have to, use cue cards.

• Upvote 2

A part of me wishes it was a video of you literally taking a yellow highlighter and highlighting pictures of female Dragon Quest party members with it.

• Upvote 1

Hey Beets! I really like the editing of your video. It really helps you viewers get a sense what you are talking about.

I have a question though. Have you considered making an video series taking about the individual female dragon quest characters? I feel like it would help add more details on why you like that particular character without having to worry about what to say about other character in the same video. With this, you can take as long as you need to with each character. This way, you can take great advantage of your editing skills!

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

hey guys! thanks for all the positive feedback and constructive criticism. no Restlessknight14, i have not yet considered it. if that is a topic you and others would be interested in watching however, i may consider doing so! don't know if i'm really so qualified to discuss characters in detail however lol as you saw i kinda just say how i feel. i did almost zero research for that video for example and just cherry-picked footage that backed up what i was saying during the editing process :^^^^^^^^)