Sign in to follow this  
MKVarana

DQX Super Tool is adding a chat function

As the topic says, the smartphone version of the DQX Super Tool will be adding a function that will let us chat with our friends and teammates across the app and the game, as part of the September 6th update.

More info can be found here: http://hiroba.dqx.jp/sc/topics/detail/4921f95baf824205e1b13f22d60357a1/

Yes it seems cool that you can chat with people playing online while you are offline. Too bad there doesn't seem to be an alert to send a message to an offline player. It could.be used like a text message to get people to go online to play together.

This seems better than we thought it would be. (^-^)

I was at work and got some push notifications that people were talking in team chat.

So we have optional push notifications for friend, team, and blue room chat, as well as persistent chat history. :)

This seems better than we thought it would be. (^-^)

I was at work and got some push notifications that people were talking in team chat.

So we have optional push notifications for friend, team, and blue room chat, as well as persistent chat history. :)

Do I have to set anything besides putting notifications on for the app in the iOS system settings? Also, what is blue room chat?

Blue chat is 「ルームã€, it's a private chat you can invite 20 people to from what i understand, haven't really used it. But you can see your rooms in the app and chat in them as well as team and friends.

I'm still trying to figure out push notifications myself but inside the app you can go to the chat you want notifications for and the top right has a bell icon, i have it turned on and just waiting to see if i get anything.

Yeah, as far as I recall, aside from enabling the chat the first time you open it, you just need to turn the bells on for notifications.

Blue chat is 「ルームã€, it's a private chat you can invite 20 people to from what i understand, haven't really used it. But you can see your rooms in the app and chat in them as well as team and friends.

I'm still trying to figure out push notifications myself but inside the app you can go to the chat you want notifications for and the top right has a bell icon, i have it turned on and just waiting to see if i get anything.

Yeah, as far as I recall, aside from enabling the chat the first time you open it, you just need to turn the bells on for notifications.

Thanks for the bell option location. I totally overlooked it. I also turned on notifications which was off in iOS settings. Maybe this is why I always got an incoming DQ mail bell on my android tablet but never on an Apple device.