Sign in to follow this  
Toonadri

Did Empyrea deleted the other worlds visitants memories when they retu

I mean, the characters doesnt seem aware that they did world-travel in heroes 2.

It is ever explained why they dont remember anything?

I don't think they did, but some people made a point on Jessica specifically. Honestly I personally tink that the characters that return, aren't the same as they were in Heroes 1. A different Terry,a different Jessica, ect.

I don't think they did, but some people made a point on Jessica specifically. Honestly I personally tink that the characters that return, aren't the same as they were in Heroes 1. A different Terry,a different Jessica, ect.

What do you mean by a "different terry or a different jessica?" if im not mistaken there's only one of them, unless im missing something?

Do you mean there's diferent versions of the DQ8 world? 

I'm also curious why the lack of DQ2 and DQ5 representation, i can understand why there isnt 3,9 or 10 reps, but those 2 have "pre-made" party members.

I hope we get a Parry/Sancho pair-up next game (however Parry/Madchen seems more likely).

The world of Heroes 1 and Heroes 2 could be in completely different UNIVERSES from each other, and therefore for example, the Terry in DQH1 isn't the same Terry who appears in DQH2.

I do believe they are getting their memories erased though. o.o

The world of Heroes 1 and Heroes 2 could be in completely different UNIVERSES from each other, and therefore for example, the Terry in DQH1 isn't the same Terry who appears in DQH2.

I do believe they are getting their memories erased though. o.o

I think it's more likely they're getting it's memories erased.

I think it's more likely there's no explanation because the creators didn't give 2 shits about continuity (nor do I). It's a game made for fun, it doesn't have to follow a single rule.

• Upvote 1

I think it's more likely there's no explanation because the creators didn't give 2 shits about continuity (nor do I). It's a game made for fun, it doesn't have to follow a single rule.

That simple?

That simple?

1609fe67b57f40aae075ddf1018d1e63.jpg

I don't think Koei Tecmo was interested in shaking the foundations of Dragon Quest's "intricate" world building and "multi-layered" plot. They just wanted to make you feel like a big man hitting big things with your impressive weapon.

• Upvote 1

the Terry in DQH1 isn't the same Terry who appears in DQH2.

This is what I meant. Infinite worlds theory and such.

Furthermore if we really want to go down this rabbit hole, its not like Dragon Quest hasn't already had multiple versions of the same characters... DQV Hero exists in a timeloop, Terry has an edgy as heck tragic version of himself he beat while commanding monsters as a kid, Terry also has no memory of being this monstery commanding guy, Kiefer also kind of did the role monster adventure but conveniently forgets about it... Ramia specifically brings up dimensional disturbances in DQH1, rather than merely saying worlds. Its a game made for fun, for fans to enjoy. Treating either title as canon in any way is a bit silly in my mind because if so then Nera and Bianca would have been able to just go and save the world themselves given how much power they gained from their pre-wedding night other world saving adventure...

Furthermore if we really want to go down this rabbit hole, its not like Dragon Quest hasn't already had multiple versions of the same characters... DQV Hero exists in a timeloop, Terry has an edgy as heck tragic version of himself he beat while commanding monsters as a kid, Terry also has no memory of being this monstery commanding guy, Kiefer also kind of did the role monster adventure but conveniently forgets about it... Ramia specifically brings up dimensional disturbances in DQH1, rather than merely saying worlds. Its a game made for fun, for fans to enjoy. Treating either title as canon in any way is a bit silly in my mind because if so then Nera and Bianca would have been able to just go and save the world themselves given how much power they gained from their pre-wedding night other world saving adventure...

I'm with the theory that Empyrea just ereased their memories to mantian the multiverse order.

I dont think there's multiple versions of each characters.

I hope in DQH3 explain this and why are certain heroes choosen.

Edited by Toonadri

What if it was all just a dream and when they woke up they found their love in the shower?