Dragon Quest XI Monster Book of Monsters (Work in progress)

I'm working on a full Monster Book of Monsters, as I progress through the game.  I attempted to paste the spreadsheet of what I've got, thus far, here, but it was a no go.  I've never really attempted to contribute any guides, or anything, so...

Edited by mjhopkins81

Don't worry. I preordered the DQXI PS4 SE-Mook Guide off of Amazon Japan with Amazon points, and it's come for me and my organization in two weeks. ;) And the 3DS guide will be all ours, just to pick up a better Darth Voodoo image, Tiger Jackal, and the Side Winder's new look.

Edited by winky55

I purchased both versions of the guides for each system (the Day-One and the September 29th versions). I'm a little over 3/4 away from completing the MBoM (including drops), which is...time consuming, but then, I've never done anything the easy way.  Hell, I can't even read or speak Japanese.

Edited by mjhopkins81

OK, cool. I have pulled the images from the youtube video of all of them that someone posted earlier.

OK, cool. I have pulled the images from the youtube video of all of them that someone posted earlier.

How does one go about submitting something to the site as a "guide," as it were?

• 3 weeks later...

Can I go back to the past? I missed some red aura monsters and I am in the present or what have you now with green aura.

Once you're in the green aura(eye) part you can't go back. But you'll be able to complete the monster list at that stage.