Sign in to follow this  
Yawara

Version 4

Do the graphical updates just come out at the same time or are we required to purchase Version 4 for the updates?

The graphical updates are supposed to be out on September 6th, so before version 4 is even out.

Ah so you really only need one update registration code between the PC and WiiU. Since you have someone else who actually purchased the update software for you on the PC, it saved you from buying it. Too bad the PC update software isn't freely available or else I could do the same thing between my Switch and the PC.

I would lend you mine if you were near by, LOL!

You could look to see if there are cheaper used versions online though.

Looks like there will be a new class

Druid it is

DHlEe7uV0AAQskf.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that the guy in the black armor looks like an older grumpy version of the hero from DQ11?

Druid it is

DHlEe7uV0AAQskf.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that the guy in the black armor looks like an older grumpy version of the hero from DQ11?

I'm right there with you. The hair...

Edited by Plattym3

Looks like I'm waiting until Version 4 to come out before I buy it. (Just going to assume there's going to be another all in one package unless Ver 4 is pretty cheap)

Max level for F2P is still 20 right? Enough for base game story?

Looks like I'm waiting until Version 4 to come out before I buy it. (Just going to assume there's going to be another all in one package unless Ver 4 is pretty cheap)

It took 5 months for AIO with V2 to come out and 8 months with V3. So w/V4 should come out sometime next Spring?

Max level for F2P is still 20 and  I'm not sure if you can finish V1 with that level.

20 is definitely not enough for the base game story. I don't remember exactly what the restrictions are on f2p are but I doubt there's any way to cheese through it with high level AI either.

Looks like they dropped the version numbering scheme and just call it an "add-on package." The price is a little hard to swallow for people buying the version 1-3 all in one for the all new PS4 and/or Switch versions like 2 months before. I'm going to be owning the Switch and PC versions so I guess I have to buy the upgrade for both platforms.

Edit: By the way, I would translate the title of this installment as "A 5000 year journey, to a distant homeland."

Are you in Japan how are you running a proxy to your switch?