Quest #173 - DQ Fandom Fantasy Football 2017

22 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

I'm going to the game tonight that will decide it. Going to blow really really hard when your kicker is kicking! 

Apparently I blew the wrong way. He hit a 57 yarder like it was nothing. 

The Bucs deciding never to tackle Freeman though sealed the win for me. 

Who's up next!? 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, I think I'll join in this year.

I didn't see it coming at all. I guess my players finally shook the cobwebs off. Although, this is assuming my last three players don't underperform.

As long as Dez Bryant and Devonte Freeman can outscore a kicker, I'm in the finals.  Woodus, you had a skill position injured! Thanks. ????

6 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
8 minutes ago, eal said:
I've still got a chance.

Funny things happen when the Den updates. eal's post from 10 weeks ago just showed up.

Yeah, lets say that's what happened.

I'm making my family so mad. For no other reason then the fact that everyone is rooting for the Patriots, I'm cheering for the Bills. Everyone loves an underdog! I'm gonna start yelling "Tatanka! Tatanka!" soon if they start winning.

HOLY CRAP DOODLES! Won my money league, came in 3rd here, and 5th/10 in another league.

I count that as a success, even if I didn't get the football slime swag for my profile here. :thumbsup:

Edited by BorisTheWizard

Lost my family league by 3 points.  We both scored WAY underneath our predicted scores.  Lots of people sucked, but of course the Steelers' Bell HAD to get a meaning(ful)less TD right there near the end.

Probably it sunk me here too.  Unless my bff Nick Foles goes crazy tonight!  He's a player I've had a man-crush on for the past 4 years, hope he can pull it off!

• Upvote 1

Well fought Platty! Went down to the wire! Congratulations on a great season!

Well fought Platty! Went down to the wire! Congratulations on a great season!
Congratulations! I had hope all weekend, but alas... Pittsburgh's Bell beat me twice. Lost the family league by 3 points, and here by 6ish. Ugh, had he not got that final TD... time to start plotting for next year!