Quest #173 - DQ Fandom Fantasy Football 2017

I already don't like our newest member  :laugh:  :evillaugh:  :wink:

I believe there's a saying; "don't hate the player, hate the oddly QB-heavy scoring system that the player took advantage of."

I look forward to the week(s) where I have 100+ points from that position alone :P

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, I think I'll join in this year.

I didn't see it coming at all. I guess my players finally shook the cobwebs off. Although, this is assuming my last three players don't underperform.

As long as Dez Bryant and Devonte Freeman can outscore a kicker, I'm in the finals.  Woodus, you had a skill position injured! Thanks. ????

I already don't like our newest member :evillaugh::wink:

I believe there's a saying; "don't hate the player, hate the oddly QB-heavy scoring system that the player took advantage of."

I look forward to the week(s) where I have 100+ points from that position alone :P

It's definitely odd, but it helped our meager league stay relatively competitive last year. And you're right, it adds a slightly different strategy, so keeps it from being same old, same old!
  • 2 weeks later...

Guess where I'm going to be tonight.

Hint, it begins with G and ends with Illete Stadium

:)

Raymond James Stadium?  Oh wait, that's right, the NFL decided the Bucs aren't allowed to play this week.

That's awesome though.  Have fun!  They just cancelled the next couple of days of school/work for me due to the hurricane barreling our way, so I can easily stay up late and watch it all this year.

Brady and Gronk are doing nothing tonight, and I'm actually ecstatic because I'm playing against them in my 2 money leagues...

Yup. Have them both in my 1 money league. So much for week 1.

This game isn't that great lol. Hopefully Hightower isn't too hurt.

Ugh. Big loss if so.
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh man, guys. remember when I dropped Kareem Hunt for Chris Hogan, 45 minutes before Ware went down with an injury? Haha, good times.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I appreciate the pick up. He'll be a boon for me.

I think I've got my team exactly as I'll need it from here on.

That has to be the smallest amount I have lost by in all my years of fantasy football, I demand a recount :)

That has to be the smallest amount I have lost by in all my years of fantasy football, I demand a recount :)

I had to go in depth to see how that was even possible.  Each yard passing is worth 0.04 points.  So basically I beat you by 1.5 passing yards.  Someone fell forward.  Someone did not.

Week 5. I'll be 5-0. Beat you all so far!

I'm getting my trophy shelf ready!

Hey, ya never know! Hill, Kelce, and your defense could all score under 10 points!

Bullshit. That's as likely as a popular, storied franchise like Star Trek or something as iconic coming back and getting stuck behind a paywall of a single network, not awesome Hulu or Netflix or something like that.
  • Upvote 1