Sign in to follow this  
Avenger

Finally got a floating heal slime accessory to call my own.

I got intrigued by seeing some characters walking around with a mini heal slime floating by their shoulder. Although I am not really into apparel for appearances, I found this really cool. I searched the web and found it was added a few months back as an umbrella slot accessory to trade for 30 large treasure fflower petals which is equivalent to 300 treasure flower petals. Finding out you can get these fairly rapidly from diamond treasure flowers, I bought a ton of them and opened them. After opening about 180 diamond flowers I got enough along with 12 golden flowers which give you 100,000 gold apiece. All in all I think the net price was about a million gold. This is a lot for an accessory which offers no properties other than appearances but I treated myself for once. Pictures should come later.

Hey if it means that much to you, who are we to say no? Your gold to spend how you like! I'm glad you got something you wanted! Wear it with pride! My favorite umbrella items is the ドラキーãƒãƒƒã‚¯ã‚¦ã‚©ãƒ¼ãƒžãƒ¼.

Edited by Cranberry
  • Upvote 1

Hey if it means that much to you, who are we to say no? Your gold to spend how you like! I'm glad you got something you wanted! Wear it with pride! My favorite umbrella items is the ドラキーãƒãƒƒã‚¯ã‚¦ã‚©ãƒ¼ãƒžãƒ¼.

Thanks. You can actually grow the treasure flowers too but it'll take some time to accumulate enough. It amazes me how many bazaar listings there are for the diamond version selling for 99 at a time. People must specialize in growing them.

Diamond Flowers are a common growing item. I see a number of my Japanese friends growing them every week.

Diamond Flowers are a common growing item. I see a number of my Japanese friends growing them every week.

It just came to me that sub characters that own a house can grow flowers too so that's a way to accumulate a lot. I didn't think of it before.