Thanks For My First Donation

Woodus

Thanks to Timothy for the first donation to the Dragon's Den :wuvwuv:

That was the name on the donation, I didn't post his full name in case he didn't want it displayed.

No biggie, I didn't really expect any, I was just surprised when I got a notice about it the other day.

He's making the rest of us look bad! :worried:

I'd donate too, had I the money. I feel like I should know who Timothy is but nobody comes to mind... well, you're in the spot light, Timothy, so go ahead and take the fame and admiration from all of us.

Timmy! *South Park style* pause... Timmy!

sorry, no i'm not making fun of anyone I just love Timmy on South Park, try throwing it in randomly and see what type of reaction you get. :P Well I'm sure Woodus doesn't do this site for the financial rewards, and I think he knows we appreciate the site as a whole for being a about as good as a site can be regardless of what it's for. Luckily its Dragon Warrior.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever you like, the first guy gave $10 :biggrin:

That is very true :thumbsup:

;) I'm making my donation now!! These Forums rock. Anyways If I had the money and the necessary address to send it too I'd make a monitary donation.
  • 1 month later...

Yes i agree, i am going to maek a donation aswell :D. It's the least i can do for you and this amazing site!!! :P

Is the only way to make a donation thru PayPal? :????:

Yes at the moment :)

K, you should expect one within a week or two :P. gotta set up a paypal account :biggrin:

Archived