Sign in to follow this  
yaridovic

Stella bug?

I unlocked Stella photo quests on my first visit in Neos, just after getting the ship. I tried to do the trick to make her appear (15 minutes just entering and leaving a town) but she won't show up. Do I have to wait until finishing the game or are there any additional or alternative special conditions to unlock her?

So you unlocked photo quests 138-142, right?

If you only just got the ship, you still don't have access to 3 of the 5 possible areas she can appear in: the desert south of Baccarat, the snowy fields of Orkutsk, and the hill south of Empycchu. The desert would be the closest thing to next, but you'd still be missing two spawn points.

15-20 was a rough estimate for how long I used for my guide since that's what worked for me. The spawn rate is still low, so it's just a matter of trying until she appears in one of the five locations.

Looking elsewhere for sources on the matter, what I've found points to post game before the quests should prompt. Specifically reaching and completing the post game scenario (aka save the Dragovian Sanctuary and its people).

That's all I can say for the moment unless I think of some info later. Double check its photo quests 138-142 and just keep playing until post game.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I unlocked the desert spot. Right now I am at Arcadia after doing the Evil Jessica part and the quest with Cash and Carrie in Baccarat. So I will unlock Orkutsk and Empycchu soon. Today I tried several times and no trace of Stella. Each time I was around 15-20 minutes. I wonder if this quest was temporary or bugged.

I unlocked the desert spot. Right now I am at Arcadia after doing the Evil Jessica part and the quest with Cash and Carrie in Baccarat. So I will unlock Orkutsk and Empycchu soon. Today I tried several times and no trace of Stella. Each time I was around 15-20 minutes. I wonder if this quest was temporary or bugge

It's neither. It's just that the probability of finding Stella is ridiculously low. It's a matter of trying over and over again until you get the type of Stella you want.

But, is it normal that the photo quests show up in my quest log since entering in Neos after getting the ship? This is my second run on 3DS and the first time those quests were available during the postgame? This makes me think that there could be some kind of bug.

But, is it normal that the photo quests show up in my quest log since entering in Neos after getting the ship? This is my second run on 3DS and the first time those quests were available during the postgame? This makes me think that there could be some kind of bug.

Yes, it's normal for photo quests to appear when you arrive at Neos after getting the ship.

Yes, it's normal for photo quests to appear when you arrive at Neos after getting the ship.

For the Stella ones to appear then?  I think those are just postgame.  He might have hit a bug.

Maybe getting a Stella photo from another user through streetpass made her quests appear on my log. Anyway, I am worried since maybe this bug could prevent her from appearing later, meaning I'm screwed during the rest of this playthrough.