Sign in to follow this  
Leibach0722

Cleared first boss in Orge story

Finally up and running in the trial version! I killed the first boss and all of the sudden I have 4 people in my party . I k ow they are not real people but clones or whatever. How did they get there and how do I dismiss them? They are making it too easy!!!

When I was playing, I recieved four allies after my intial storyline too; I was a Puklipo though, so I guess all races get the help.

I believe you can dismiss them at the pubs in most towns.

Too easy? Those allies you first get are actually really weak. They don't even have skills. Also, as you go further, you would need allies, be it npc or players, you can't go solo. Unless you're ridiculously over leveled and geared. Up until the first boss is indeed soloable.

But anyway, if you go to the pub, tavern, you can dismiss them, and or hire other character npcs.

But otherwise for now, you can go to the menu, bottom right, then I believe 2nd from bottom left. There you will see your npc party member list, and you can hide those npc members, or set their strategy behavior.