Found Stuff: Summon Graphics

So, even without having played VII before, I'm enough of a nerd to have been dissatisfied with having never before seen art of the summons of the game. I managed to go digging for drakue deago (too lazy to go fetch the katakana) and found a guy who hacked the camera in battle to see what the summons looked like from the front. The models are actually pretty cool.

• Upvote 2

Omg, awesome stuff!

That's pretty sweet, most of those monsters are on Terry's Wonderland. Probably used the same models.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

These monsters appeared in Caravan Heart, so this may be a reference.

I managed to get my hands on Dragon Quest VII for 3DS for my birthday, I will play through and post lore that might help for theories and also post feats for the wiki I use (I measure the power of Dragon Quest characters, I have too much time on my hands)

I managed to get my hands on Dragon Quest VII for 3DS for my birthday, I will play through and post lore that might help for theories and also post feats for the wiki I use (I measure the power of Dragon Quest characters, I have too much time on my hands)

That would be amazing. (I prefer to think of it as a hobby).

It's so nice to finally see what these summoned monsters look like)

Edited by Mefista

The four main summons in the pictures are Tatron (Tatsuu) in the top left, Deago (Deago) in the top right, Samshin (Samshin) in the bottom left, and Bazhoul (Bazuu) in the bottom right.

I don't think Bazhoul and Pazuzu (at least, not Hargon's flying monkey Pazuzu) have anything to do with each other.

• Upvote 1

The four special summons (those emerging from the dark holes) appear in various Monster games, but I cannot recall seeing the basics in Caravan Heart or any of the others.

Edited by JaybirdC

Actually, something interesting,you can see these guys without hacking. Certain moves when used by certain characters turn the camera around, like Pearly Gates with Melvin or Call of the Wild with Gabo. Kazapple also works.

• Upvote 1

Actually, something interesting,you can see these guys without hacking. Certain moves when used by certain characters turn the camera around, like Pearly Gates with Melvin or Call of the Wild with Gabo. Kazapple also works.

Blade of Ultimate Power with the Hero is another.