Sign in to follow this  
Marrowfrost

An Idea That I've Had For Awhile

As the title says, i've had this idea for a couple months now. I've badly wanted make my first M.A.P (Multi Animator Project) and host it on my youtube channel, and wanted to have at least one Dragon Quest related video on my channel. Then maybe a few weeks ago, I had the idea to do a Dragon Quest M.A.P. Then I thought of the downsides. First, I only have 6 subscribers on my youtube channel, which means i'd be lucky to get 5 views on the video explaining the M.A.P. Second, animating is hard. And last, usually people take like 2 or more months to get their short part done, when it should take 1 month at maximum. And I've been wanting to do this for awhile, and I already know it's hopeless, but should just try, or be lazy and do those 1 min AMVs? The reason this is here is because animation is basically moving art, and a M.A.P or AMV usually has music in it.

It's a swell idea! I've seen a few MAPs before. The Trump to to be precise.

But it's also a lot of work, like you said. I'd say stick around the interwebs for a while, get a following, make some artists friends, and then tackle it.

Maybe try side hobbies for now? Learn how to make animations or improve your art. It's your call. 

All of this is just my input though. 

It's a swell idea! I've seen a few MAPs before. The Trump to to be precise.

But it's also a lot of work, like you said. I'd say stick around the interwebs for a while, get a following, make some artists friends, and then tackle it.

Maybe try side hobbies for now? Learn how to make animations or improve your art. It's your call. 

All of this is just my input though. 

My art is okay, but could probably find a better animation software. I should probably practice by doing memes first, then move on to AMVs, and maybe then a M.A.P. 

The main problem with a DQ M.A.P is that not many people would know what it is, and you'd have to host a M.A.P on your own youtube channel. I only have six subs, so... that's an unavoidable problem for me.

Well, if you ever need voice work done, I'm available, and I have friends who'd be willing to help as well.