Sign in to follow this  
eal

Yangus Sucks

Less than 45 minutes ago!

Less than 45 minutes ago!

At the time of you posting that it was an hour and 6 minutes since he made the topic, so I don't know where this "Less than 45 minutes ago," thing is coming from.

And my post pointing out he made the topic was 6 minutes short of an hour.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Chatter.

But the see the timestamp for the post you were responding to. The first Ashlynn sucks post was at 5:29 PM. That's only 43 minutes.

You guys do realize not everybody lives in the same time zone, right? Just trying to point it out.

Chatter.

But the see the timestamp for the post you were responding to. The first Ashlynn sucks post was at 5:29 PM. That's only 43 minutes.

What are you talking about?

Let's use your time zone then:

Dragovian's Ashlynn Sucks topic: First posted at 5:29 PM.

Yangus's post saying Dragovian made an Ashlynn Sucks topic: Posted at 6:23 PM, almost 1 hour later after Dragovian made the topic.

JaybirdC posting "Less than 45 minutes" : 6:35 PM, posted an hour and 6 minutes after the topic was created.

Unless I'm missing something here, my post saying Dragovian made the topic like an hour ago wasn't under 45 minutes, but was short of being an hour by 6 minutes.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

This topic is only making me wonder which character is next, since there's already 3 of these topics and I think there's no doubt there's gonna be a fourth. Just wondering who's next, that's all.

I'm going to guess Maribel.

I remember a particular someone nicknaming her Marib***h. I'm surprised that nobody has made a "Maribel Sucks" forum on the Dragon Quest VII thread.

If you swim through the many pages of topics i'm sure you'll find the massive 24 page shitstorm. That's what I did.

My favorite thing to do here is dig up several dozen page long topics and re-reading them. There's one around her about Fire Emblem Fates. Only thing that sucks is it's missing a few posts, so later parts seem nonsensical. I think a couple banned individuals had their posts removed.

This collection of Sucks-themed topics will be my magnum opus. My legacy. If they are ever committed to novel form it will be known as The Sucks Cycle.

This collection of Sucks-themed topics will be my magnum opus. My legacy. If they are ever committed to novel form it will be known as The Sucks Cycle.

I'll wait for the movie adaptation. I bet part 2 will be an Oscar winner.

They'll split the final book into two parts to extend the franchise.

They'll split the final book into two parts to extend the franchise.

How many movies do you think we'll get? I'm hoping for 5.

Who would play you in the movie though? That's the million dollar question.

My Ashlynn Sucks topic will be but a scrap at eal's banquet.

Unless I'm missing something here, my post saying Dragovian made the topic like an hour ago wasn't under 45 minutes, but was short of being an hour by 6 minutes.

Well, I'm assuming that you were responding to the post I made at 6:12 PM, which was only 43 minutes after the fact, because there was nothing in Dark Ember's or Dakhil's posts that would've been relevant to yours. And because that's what I'm assuming, it sounded like you were being a touch overdramatic in your post.

Maybe your topic can be the TV mini series with Christopher Walken.

Walken's already starring in the movies.

It would be like one of those continuations that's written after the original author's death that people say are pretty good and capture the spirit but aren't up to the same level as the franchise's best.

Except the main series isn't finished yet. It's like the false Don Quixote sequel.

My tumblr feed just graced me with a pic relevant to all the suck-threads.As posting it everywhere would be spamming,I'd put it here

tumblr_orrpssSk7Q1qh59n0o1_540.png

(Pulls finger out of nose)

You wut? Oh right, a rebuttal...

Ahem...

COR BLIMEY!

There, that should do it. Case closed, I win.

This is as far as I'll read. Settled.

Someone's looking for a hammering...

How much would it take to get eal to start an Erdrick-hate thread?

You mean Erdrick the Zero!  Let's do it (in a month or two...I mean you have to let these things ride a little, see where it goes, and give some breathing room for more happy happyist "it's a small world afterall" happy threads, painting the world blue!)!

Speaking of which, where the heck is Erdrick?  I miss my brother from another mother.  I haven't seen him around in awhile.

Why stop at Erdrick?  Why not King Zenith...or King Dodged A Bullet thanks to the blue-haired wonder boy and his ragtag band of misfits?  Or the unlikely heroes save world when the immutable King in his lofty palace, drinking hot cocoa, allowing the dark lord to take over...what a sad state of affairs.  Some king he turned out to be!  Takes a vacation after his ass is saved, allowing his precious dragon to take over while he listlessly drifts in the ether with a near empty castle.

Didn't expect Iggy to pop up for this one. And he's firing on all cylinders too!

He's been waiting.

It's like he had a file on his desktop of things he'd say in a Yangus conversation and waited to fire them out when the time was right.

Maybe I do...maybe I don't.  *looks at book of forum sinners and sins...makes note about eal and imutone*

One never knows when I'll strike next...

Iggy with all this sass.

At this point, we might as well create a hate thread for basically every hero. Madason has no fashion sense!

Eleven needs a haircut!

I actually don't really mind his hair.

Actually, another thing I hate about Yangus is his crown thing. What is it actually? What is it made out of? What is its purpose? These are important questions that need answering.

Go play Yangus' Mystery Dungeon. The information you seek is probably a throwaway line somewhere in that game.

I like Yangus enough that I named my pet uromastyx after him.