Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Been tweeting 80s songs + others Joker 3 tweets

So, unlike those fans that think comments in DQ fan pages is the way to get any attention

I feel like somebody is gonna come after you for this.
I said it worse there. Asshats.ee1cb48309bf644e8e5ed22145de5762.jpg

God damn, you went all out lol.

You're definitely more direct than I am. I just make memes for Twitter/Tumblr every now and then.

I knew we weren't getting anything at E3 but I still had fun making the memes. Maybe I should try drawing more fanart again?

Feel free! I've been pretty isolated with only my phone on vacation for a couple weeks, so it's something funny I can do while sitting around here. Thanks for all your likes and retreats too.

This is great and puts me in mind of a more aggressive campaign; do we have any animators in the forum?

• Upvote 1

I think I might revive this again this summer, but with DQXI 3DS in place of the Joker 3 ones.

12 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

I think I might revive this again this summer, but with DQXI 3DS in place of the Joker 3 ones.

I’m sure there are a lot of fans who, when they see a picture of the XI 3DS boxart, think to themselves, “never gonna give you up.”