Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Been tweeting 80s songs + others Joker 3 tweets

So, unlike those fans that think comments in DQ fan pages is the way to get any attention, I've been tweeting out various memes and pictures with related comments to @DragonQuest @SquareEnixUSA @SquareEnix the past week. Always looking for more silly/relevant song suggestions.

0bcd75c403f6cc1bf4580812d0ade961.jpg9d34d224f3914ecc4331a391008e8c68.jpg363626283e8a85e876ce0c7a923caa71.jpg21d32d280c3f67e6881e88d8781ed76a.jpg03fce5e194f24451422d82cf6482bc1d.jpgcf07288d65a832bb791bd7b8670ae601.jpg3926f53107d6945b64eb03a20ea06d74.jpgd4a5a758ab0931deb74b327554228fdd.jpg0c0c357dd4ef7e6106e643c126ccd21f.jpg9f56d7b5639dfb452a28ddc818e672cd.jpg171568c644ca1a2c477d78dc0192c661.jpg

Very nice. 😎ðŸ‘

So, unlike those fans that think comments in DQ fan pages is the way to get any attention

I feel like somebody is gonna come after you for this.

So, unlike those fans that think comments in DQ fan pages is the way to get any attention

I said it worse there. Asshats.ee1cb48309bf644e8e5ed22145de5762.jpg

Oh God. You even did the "fans" in quotation mark thing. Gonna catch some fire for that.

Did I ever tell you you're my favorite?

• Upvote 1

I've made my point there often enough that crying for Terry or Joker in a facebook post about Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is just about the lowest form of life. Others agree. Some asshats do not.

I can only guess who the asshats are...

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I've made my point there often enough that crying for Terry or Joker in a facebook post about Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is just about the lowest form of life. Others agree. Some asshats do not.

What about my FB or Twitter technique? Politely say something along the lines of "Been loving DQH2. Hoping for Joker 3 in the future!". Not as flashy as yours, but I try to avoid being rude. Like I told you about a week ago in the Questers group, when there is a major drought, I vent my frustrations on a forum then politely ask for releases on the SE pages. Since we've gotten 4 games recently, I have no venting to do.

I remember when there was much bit--ing about the mobile games. I got into an argument with some dude in the Questers group who loathed the mobile localisations. And I wasn't attacking his view per se. I was independently praising the release of DQ1 and 2 on Android, and he retorted with a smug "This.". From there an argument sprung up. I don't care if its the unpopular opinion, but I was very excited when we got the Erdrick trilogy freshly translated, and in a quality level on par with the SNES. I was also happy that they went the extra mile and added localized party chat to DQ4. That alone merited a "Thank you" from me to SE.

Yes, I too liked the mobile releases. I never complain about any release, that makes fanbase sound ungrateful. Yes, you're technique is fine. It's people like DV that actively try to get people not to play his disliked games or many others who say "I don't have a PS4 so screw you and give us _________." I don't care if I don't have a system. That's not Squeenix's fault. They don't want/need to hear that $#!&.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I too liked the mobile releases. I never complain about any release, that makes fanbase sound ungrateful. Yes, you're technique is fine. It's people like DV that actively try to get people not to play his disliked games or many others who say "I don't have a PS4 so screw you and give us _________." I don't care if I don't have a system. That's not Squeenix's fault. They don't want/need to hear that $#!&.

I hate to do this to you of all people Platty, but.... *your

I hate to do this to you of all people Platty, but.... *your

Hahahaha. Damnit!
  • Upvote 1

By the weigh, I PMed you Platty.

(I figured "weigh" would cheer you up a bit LOL)

Here's an 80s classic, but I think it was a better anthem back in the dark age. Kinda counterproductive to your view.

Here's an 80s classic, but I think it was a better anthem back in the dark age. Kinda counterproductive to your view.

I paraphrase well. 8707d960000ccf11235e12f8f7ca7fed.jpg

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

• Upvote 1

Well on that note you can use the lyrics from the En Vogue song "My Lovin"

No, you're never gonna get it
Never ever gonna get it (no, not this time) [or ever]

e0f0fe57a82f8ca1d18bb37be2264ab1.jpg

For you Platty, end of the sequence just for you

never_gonna_get_it.gif

• Upvote 1

For you Platty, end of the sequence just for you

never_gonna_get_it.gif

Haha!

"Put down your chainsaw and listen to me,

It's time for us to join in the fight."

Demand more DQ! ef81379548c26d08dd39a204261fc68b.jpg

I'm stretching my horrible graphics skills... 26f9943d443ba3140aad09fa8a2679ce.jpg

God damn, you went all out lol.

You're definitely more direct than I am. I just make memes for Twitter/Tumblr every now and then. 

I knew we weren't getting anything at E3 but I still had fun making the memes. Maybe I should try drawing more fanart again? 

• Upvote 1