Sign in to follow this  
Avenger

Save up those Metal King coins.

The final update to version 3 includes the level cap increase to level 99. A few other things is a craftsman increase to level 60 and level 93 armor. I already have good quality level 90 armor and weapons so I am going to hold off for further equipment upgrades as the difference is in most cases slight.

The final update to version 3 includes the level cap increase to level 99. A few other things is a craftsman increase to level 60 and level 93 armor. I already have good quality level 90 armor and weapons so I am going to hold off for further equipment upgrades as the difference is in most cases slight.

Looks like there was a bug(now fixed) after the latest update that the Metal King wouldn't show even though it would say it was used.

EXP needed from LV 96 to 99 is 2878038(959346x3) so it shouldn't be that long.

Looks like there was a bug(now fixed) after the latest update that the Metal King wouldn't show even though it would say it was used.

EXP needed from LV 96 to 99 is 2878038(959346x3) so it shouldn't be that long.

Yeah there was a bug in the release which they fixed the next day. I'm probably going to level up 6 classes to 99 and leave the others at 96 for now. Those are the 6 classes I really only ever use: warrior, dancer, paladin, tamer, battle master and thief. I did use fortune teller and item master but I am out of practice. And priest I am not really good at.