Sign in to follow this  
Leibach0722

Need help Strategy guide translated near Pittsburgh

I am sorry to post this and I know it is a longggggg shot. I purchased the 3 strategy guides on Amazon.jp and I am wondering if there is anyone that lives anywhere near Pittsburgh that could help me translate them. I will pay a very reasonable price and would love to learn as you do it. My Japanese is getting there but I want to be ready to go when the Switch version is ready . I am sorry to post this but praying for some luck here.

If you are using the strategy guides to follow the story, you'd have better luck using the online walk through guides and using google translate when appropriate. I have a strategy guide or two and used them primarily when I didn't understand the orb system or how fortune teller worked and needed some further information.

what online walkthroughs did you use? I watched some youtube videos . i HAVE  started my own translations of the Ogreed continent locations because i am gonna make an ogre priest I believe.  My Japanese is coming along. I also used dq10.org for some walkthroughs with google translate. I have no idea what an orb system is that you mention so now I am worried. I amwaiting until the switch version comes out in Sept so i have all summer to learn though.

The orb system is.... well it's hard to explain, but basically you use it to get bonus, either simple stuff like MHP, ATK etc, or a certain skill's damage, charge rate, etc.

It all depends on which "orb" you equip. Though you don't need to worry about it, at least for now, since you're just starting. It takes a while to set that up.

For guides.... as in, story guides? Try this one http://xn--10-yg4a1a3kyh.jp/dq10_chart.html

That site has lots of other stuff too.

The guide Hartfield linked to is the best walk through. There is some info on the orbs there too. They have a list of some recommended orbs you should obtain which is very useful. If you have any questions feel free to ask.