What Do You Like on Netflix?

Eh, not a fan of musicals so not gonna watch that. Getting tired of the constant advertisements for it too.

I started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine the other day at work on my lunch break. I think this show was made by folks who worked on The Office and Parks & Recreation because it definitely has that vibe to it. Pretty good so far.
Also, RIP the Andy Griffith Show being one Netflix. Freaking CBS pulled the show from the service so it could be on their online streaming service. I liked re-watching the show or having it on as something in the background while doing something.
Andre Braugher is one of my favorite actors. There was a TV show a couple decades ago called Homicide: Life on the Streets. Today they would've just called it Law & Order: Boston. It even had crossever episodes with Law & Order. He was awesome on that show. Really enjoy him.

But him on 99!? Holy #$*!, it's another level of awesome. Him being so stoic with a workplace comedy taking place around him. Oh man, it's pure gold that show!
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another thing I like on Netflix. The availability of all of the Star Trek TV shows. I watch a lot of Star Trek and I love that I have access to the full library. They used to have all the movies, but

Tonight's episode of Sex Education is brought to you by Super Smash Bros. Remember kids, first Smash, then smash.

Starting watching a new show on Netflix called Virgin River.  New medical professional arrives in a small town with a grumpy doctor that doesn't really want to change the way he does stuff.  Sounds a

Posted Images

Discovered the other day that there are Lego Masters TV shows from other countries. The rediculous Lego zealots online claim Australia has the best one because the episodes are twice as long and don't rely on stupid FOX editing choices and drama (the main reason I don't watch reality TV), so this could be promising.

Found torrents of the first season easily enough, but their 2nd season is oddly a bit missing. Found a reddit thread showing they're free online, and Any Video Converter is doing a fine job of ripping them.

My kids love the Ninja Warrior TV show, so I figured they'd go bonkers for the new Netflix show called The Floor is Lava (a game they play all the time). But when I told them tonight they can watch one or the other they enthusiastically picked Lego Masters AU. G'day!

After 2 Lego Masters AU, I can say I really like the show. The first one was a meh for me because it was edited and presented like every other reality TV show with constant recaps, so much fake drama and just filler crap. The Australian one seems so less bloated with crap and just awesome closeups of the builds and lots of discussion about them. Love the longer format too, so much more good stuff!

On 7/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, Plattym3 said:

The Floor is Lava

This is actually a decent little show. 

Really good to have on in the background since I wouldn't consider it to be 100% enthralling. 

• Like 1

Totally engrossed with Lego Masters AU season 1. Almost to the finale and the builds and the people are awesome. Hoping the 1 and only a-hole goes home next.

And when that's done, Lego Masters AU Season 2 is on deck!

Without the family, I'm watching my way through the current season of all the Arrowverse shows. Totally excited to get up to the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event since that's been in the works since Flash S01E01. Just need to work through about 5 or 6 Batwoman episodes. Finally bit the bullet and set up a Plex server now with all these DQ and other shows/movies I'm sick of downloading to USB drives one at a time. So far so good.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone watched, "The Social Dilemma," on Netflix?

A frightening, albeit accurate, elaboration on the detriment Social Media can have when used improperly. It truly calls for some human introspection. I loved it. 

• Like 1