Sign in to follow this  
timothyjmcneeley

DQ2 iOS Zoom Spell

Not sure if this is a bug, glitch, or what, but I just got the Princess. Haven't even been to the Pillar of Winds yet to get the Winbreaker. PoC is level 12 and knows Zoom. And for whatever reason I am able to zoom to Tantegel! Any idea why? Any thoughts?

Edited by timothyjmcneeley

Do you mean you teleport right back to tantagel

Do you mean you teleport right back to tantagel

No, not back there. I mean that it's on my list of places I can zoom to, even though I never been there before. Like I said, I just got the Princess of Moonbrooke and I saw that I was able to warp to Tantagel. I now have Erdrick's sword and I haven't even got to Dragon Horn Towers! I can even get to Beran using the portal south of where Rimuldar used to be. I have the Sun Sigil now.

Ha! That's awesome.  I have played the Android version a few times now and have never noticed this.  I wonder if this is an iOS exclusive thing or if both versions have that.  I might have to make a new file and dash to the princess to find out.

Thanks for sharing this.

I was really curious about this myself. I hadn't played any other version of II in ages and thought it was maybe intentional as being descendants of Erdrick or something.

I wish they would patch this in the iOS release. I ran into the same thing a few days ago. It took me out of the experience since I “shouldn’t” be able zoom until I’ve used the boat to get there first. 

Sign in to follow this