Dragon Quest rep in Super Smash Bros?

Haha!! It works so well!  ã‚‚ã£ã¨ 下ã•ã„。

I would like it if they used a classic MC like Roto or the DQ1 hero, though they would probably use a supporting hero from DQHI&II since they've got voice cast and personalities figured out already.

oooh. That rockbomb looks nice. It's a shame I can't figure out non music mods :(. What other plans do you have?

In terms of sheer iconic status (and Smash is a mascot fighter, so that's really the only ground to judge character worthiness on), it'd have to be the hero of I or III... or maaaaaybe VIII. My personal vote would be for Erdrick, with the distinctive Sword and Sorcery gameplay. You could split the costumes into four female and four male with each wearing a different armor set (with the fanservice options being the bikini and the boxer shorts); I'd put the female first just to exploit another contrast with Cloud.

B: Sizzle -- Erdrick unleashes fire along the ground in both directions. She can charge this attack to create bigger, hotter flames.

Alt: Boom

Up+B: Zoom -- Erdrick warps into the air and descends some distance away. If she hits her head on solid ground however, she plummets as if she'd been hit by a meteor smash.

Right+B: Kaswoosh (or "Sword of Heroes") -- Erdrick swings her blade to summon a large tornado that travels along the ground and hurls enemies into the air (it throws them higher the later it connects).

Down+B: Kaclang -- Erdrick turns to steel and becomes temporarily immune to damage.

Final Smash: Kazap -- Lightning hits everything within Erdrick's zone of influence.

I do think Bianca, Terry, Yangus, and the Slime would make great Supports, though.

oooh. That rockbomb looks nice. It's a shame I can't figure out non music mods :(. What other plans do you have?

A bunch. Terry on Link, Jessica on Zelda, Alena on Falcon, Ruff on Duck Hunt Duo and some more I can't remember right now Edited by GentlemanPotato