Sign in to follow this  
solo

PS3 remote play help

i have a question aboute remote play how do i get it to work on a non viao or what ever the sony pc is called.

i know i need to have certen program that i have but i can't get it to work nomather what i do

Do you mean on a Vita?

If so, I bought a used one, reset it to factory standard, logged on to my PSN account, and there was a button on the home screen for remote play. There's also one for PS4 too, that's the only one I've used.

How old is the computer? Vaio computers should come with Windows, so the program should be running fine.

i don't have a vaio pc i have a dell of what i know you can use a special version of the remote play program to do it but i every time i get an error messege

no i got it from somewere else but it a ps3 remote play program with a added part that lets you remote play non vaio pc i am making progress not i just get a error message that says that device regristration was stopped for unkown reason