Sign in to follow this  
eal

Alena Sucks

Never've seen anyone use it towards men.Also,I personally will never use it towards men, cause I prefer to be in "wife" position myself

Someone,please,write in my thread.It's kinda lonely there...

A while back I changed my skype name to "Wolt is my waifu" as a cojoke with a friend (his was "Mareeta is my waifu").

Despite Wolt being a dude, and all.

Well,maybe it's just you using it that way?Besides,it's a joke and doesn't really count)

You mean you're not always smiling?

He may be smiling on the outside but inside he's always in pain...

Kinda like me.........

I need to go repress some memories.

Came for the waifus, stayed for the feels.

This thread seemingly has more butthurt that the whole of my "implausible headcanons" one.Everyone needs to chill and cherish their waifus (and their male equivalents*) in peace.

*I refuse to use the world "husbando",for it is an atrocity.I myself prefer the term "manwaifu".

I hope you arent referring to me. I'm just trying to have a mature discussion about certain characters.

You mean you're not always smiling?

He may be smiling on the outside but inside he's always in pain...

Kinda like me.........

I need to go repress some memories.

Having more then one waifu will ruin your laifu.

Never've seen anyone use it towards men.Also,I personally will never use it towards men, cause I prefer to be in "wife" position myself

Someone,please,write in my thread.It's kinda lonely there...

A while back I changed my skype name to "Wolt is my waifu" as a cojoke with a friend (his was "Mareeta is my waifu").

Despite Wolt being a dude, and all.

Everyone in Love Live! SIF sticks to one particular girl, usually they turn out to score high during that girl's event, they change their names to reference that girl during Score Matches when it will be visible (HanaYOLO for example), and they either talk about that girl in the description box of their ID or share their social media (Twitter, Twitch, etc.).

In regards to my description box, I don't do either of those. Instead, it has something like, "Your favorite waifu isn't real."

This thread seemingly has more butthurt that the whole of my "implausible headcanons" one.Everyone needs to chill and cherish their waifus (and their male equivalents*) in peace.

*I refuse to use the world "husbando",for it is an atrocity.I myself prefer the term "manwaifu".

I hope you arent referring to me. I'm just trying to have a mature discussion about certain characters.

I was not referring to anyone, just referred to a vibe the whole thread is giving me)

Like my headcanons one giving off "WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT?!!" vibes XD

I am not a troll, I just like getting attention ^^ I mean, even though I do not look that good, there are nudes of me online...

I am not a troll, I just like getting attention ^^ I mean, even though I do not look that good, there are nudes of me online...

...as tempting as it is to pry, the troll comment was for Eal

...as tempting as it is to pry, the troll comment was for Eal

I'm not a troll. Do you not see my avatar?

wait, people use the term "waifu" unironically?

This is pretty off topic, but I must say, Mefista makes me shake my head in disbelief more often than any other Den member... past or present... possibly put together. That's pretty impressive, considering some of the people that have posted here.

VTkkbJw.gif

Edited by Fates
  • Upvote 1

This is everything I hoped for.

• Upvote 1

This is pretty off topic, but I must say, Mefista makes me shake my head in disbelief more often than any other Den member... past or present... possibly put together. That's pretty impressive, considering some of the people that have posted here.

I live to astonish))) Although,if talking seriously,I am shizophrenic - like, for real, professionally diagnosed and with disability degree assigned (having voices in your head is NO fun, I am telling ya!) - with an unstoppable,exhibitionist need to overshare and a bit of trouble with understanding boundaries (but I am working on it).

Edited by Mefista
  • Upvote 1

I live to astonish))) Although,if talking seriously,I am shizophrenic - like, for real, professionally diagnosed and with disability degree assigned (having voices in your head is NO fun, I am telling ya!) - with an unstoppable,exhibitionist need to overshare and a bit of trouble with understanding boundaries (but I am working on it).

I'm going to put a small halt on your oversharing here.  We have teenage members, let's not cross some boundaries.

This is everything I hoped for.

I'm loving this topic too. Well played. Well played.
  • Upvote 1

Did anyone notice that it was Kalisiian's Birthday a couple of days ago?

I'm going to put a small halt on your oversharing here.  We have teenage members, let's not cross some boundaries

Context please. Not sure what you mean by that.

I'm going to put a small halt on your oversharing here. We have teenage members, let's not cross some boundaries

Context please. Not sure what you mean by that.
I deleted a post with a picture.

Did anyone notice that it was Kalisiian's Birthday a couple of days ago?

These things are still tracked? She run for office yet?

I'm going to put a small halt on your oversharing here.  We have teenage members, let's not cross some boundaries.

I am fine with that, although may I add it's the first forum of all I frequent (and those are mostly all-ages,too) to deem this picture too salacious.

I'm going to put a small halt on your oversharing here. We have teenage members, let's not cross some boundaries.

I am fine with that, although may I add it's the first forum of all I frequent (and those are mostly all-ages,too) to deem this picture too salacious.
It was so-so, I mean TV ads are often worse. But I know we've even had some preteen girls join recently, so I went with a cautious approach.

I'm going to put a small halt on your oversharing here. We have teenage members, let's not cross some boundaries.

It was so-so, I mean TV ads are often worse. But I know we've even had some preteen girls join recently, so I went with a cautious approach.

Ok,I understand your reasoning.

To put some chaos into the tread,have my Soulcalibur OC - his name's Redo (reh-doh), and he has like 4 braincells, 2 of which he needs to remember his moves.He is ofc Tira-based,I just sometimes put him in other's styles (often Voldo's, cause Voldo is my main) for fun.

idle_by_truemefista-d91e4ef.gif

ezgif_2479595714_by_truemefista-d91e4v1.

tumblr_nrj9pfPRAq1r6yohpo2_400.gif

tumblr_nrj9pfPRAq1r6yohpo4_400.gif

ezgif_3451662682_by_truemefista-d91e4ti.

I tend to spam this move cause I like its animation

ezgif_611672173_by_truemefista-d91e4ul.g

Hope this isn't too inappropriate :P

tumblr_noam6mAK3D1r0h9iqo1_500.jpg

Screw it! I'm just going to fill this thread with dank DQ memes.

Edited by Duran

So I take it this thread is no longer about Waifus?

It's something we Touhou fans have quite some knowledge of.

So I take it this thread is no longer about Waifus?

It's something we Touhou fans have quite some knowledge of.

Not if I have anything to say about it!

Top waifus:

Elsie (World God Only Knows)

Chie (Persona 4)

Hanayo (Love Live!)

Ann (ReLIFE)

Not in that order.

Despite my avatar being Marisa, the best waifu is Toyosatomimi no Miko.

...Though Miko does have competition in Kanako and Ran.