Who´s going for the Plat and 100 percent ?

So i have finshed the story and did all the Quest got the trophie for it most what left is collection and killing all... but i think im burnt out abit from playing so much.  really enjoy the game thoe i enjoyed 1 as well

but i think i shouldf move on and retun for clean up at a later point. but who is going for the full 100 percent right away?

Edited by PrinnyLink

I haven't even gotten started on heroes 2 yet . But that is what I did with 1. I beat the game, got burned out, left it for about a year or so, went for the plat when I was having fun again. I think I'll do the same for this game when I get to it.

What are the hardest to do?

Finding and killing all the wanted is going to be difficult. Some of the monster medals are taking a while to drop. Im also personally going to have a rough go with getting all the puffpuffs.

What are the hardest to do?

Finding and killing all the wanted is going to be difficult. Some of the monster medals are taking a while to drop. Im also personally going to have a rough go with getting all the puffpuffs.

Yes it is it a real pain getting puff puff is also aa real pain you need to kill 200 monster  per chara by playing as them to get  there puff puff event it seems ;S collecting al lthe gear weapon is also kinda of a pain but it´s do able i just need a break abit

I haven't even gotten started on heroes 2 yet . But that is what I did with 1. I beat the game, got burned out, left it for about a year or so, went for the plat when I was having fun again. I think I'll do the same for this game when I get to it.

that´s a good way of doing it indeed. was think wait for a while to do it my self.

• Upvote 1

I'm probably going to go for it.

Well, Im not sure I will get it now. While Ive made a lot of progress (Ive 100% all the monsters, all the medallions, all the item drops, etc) I think the wanted hunt is going to burn me out. I dont mind grind ... but some of these are horrible.

Already in progress. Just finished my Wanted hunt, monster item drop, and all accessories collected. Working on monster medals now which is pretty easy since now I know where all monsters are haha. Puff puff will come naturally too, i already switch out partymates if I max their proficiency. I think I just have Angel and Terry left since I never use them.

Dragon Quest Heroes.

For the first game, I only could play it some week ends, because my boyfriend has the PS3 in his house. It took me 1 year and 5 months, and was done in my third playthrough.

Dragon Quest Heroes II.

For the second game I could play more often, since I got it for the Vita, but it took me 9 months, even so. I recommend people start getting the ultimate weapons as soon as they can, because they are random and may take a while to obtain.