Sign in to follow this  
Liamland

Overvalued DQ Merch

I'd like to create a topic to laugh about people who humorously over-value their merch, like this DQ gem sack plush toy that's been on the market for years and is currently going for just under $1,000 at $962.71.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RB2JHI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=U6QY6N25HKAX&coliid=I2NE534ET688JF

gem-sack-amazon_1.jpg

To the guy who periodically comes to The Den to try to sell his used legacy boss plushies for $300+ I'm sure you'll make an appearance here at some point, too.

Oh my God. Amazon is filled to the brim with those types of dealers. 

My all time favorite is someone who is trying to sell a small plastic Slime for around $2,000. 

Edited by Imutone
  • Upvote 1

Once upon a time someone once tried selling a copy of Dragon Warrior 7 for PS1 on e-bay for $1,000. Yeah.... no.....

Edited by hawkeye77o4

People are idiots.

They're just waiting for a richer, bigger idiot to appear!

• Upvote 1

I'd like to create a topic to laugh about people who humorously over-value their merch, like this DQ gem sack plush toy that's been on the market for years and is currently going for just under $1,000 at $962.71.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RB2JHI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=U6QY6N25HKAX&coliid=I2NE534ET688JF

To the guy who periodically comes to The Den to try to sell his used legacy boss plushies for $300+ I'm sure you'll make an appearance here at some point, too.

Now whats hilarious, is that the same plush is going on Ebay for like, 30 bucks right now. Quite a steal :D

And yeah, that guy irritates me whenever he pops up. Especially considering that two of em are going for about 50 bucks, while Zoma is ~100. Its pathetic when people try to spike the price up that much.

Once upon a time someone once tried selling a copy of Dragon Warrior 7 for PS1 on e-bay for $1,000. Yeah.... no.....

If I remember someone on Amazon had a copy they were selling for $1000000.

It is just absurd. But if they somehow sell, I wouldn't call them the idiot in that case.

Check this out! Same seller. In just 2 months, since May, this seller more than doubled the already price-gouged cost of his Gem Sack plush. His current price is set at $2,110.71. Not only that, but below there's a note from Amazon saying there's a newer version of the same plush for $30.  Haha!!

Good luck to whoever pays AmazingJapan this much cash.  Maybe in September it'll be $4000+.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RB2JHI/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2NE534ET688JF&colid=U6QY6N25HKAX

dq-over-valued-gem-slime-plush-20170712_

Edited by Liamland

Do they really think they're gonna get someone for that price? I really want a Goodybag plush, but definitely not for that much!

Maybe they think the treasure the Goodybag has is real and not plush

Edited by gooieooie

Obviously it costs that much because there's a real jewel inside. A real JewelBag, if you will.

Do they really think they're gonna get someone for that price? I really want a Goodybag plush, but definitely not for that much!

There's always the cheaper $30 option.

• Upvote 1

Obviously it costs that much because there's a real jewel inside. A real JewelBag, if you will.

My theory is more about the seller. Douchebag seems more likely the case.

My theory is more about the seller. Optimist seems more likely the case.

Fixed that for you.

I got your jewel bag RIGHT HERE.

*grips bag of jewels*

I got your jewel bag RIGHT HERE.

*grips bag of jewels*

Hey! Put Bururian down! I know we keep yelling at him, but there's no need to drag him into this!