Sign in to follow this  
cobolisdead

Some of my DQ Stuff

So I went up into my attic last night and found some of my DQ stuff. I brought it into work and set it up in my office, so I thought that you guys might want to see it!

6D88F381-7FCF-4E3F-9101-99C1D1138072_zps

Above is some little monsters on those little things that are meant to dangle off of cellphones and the like back in the day. I got them at a Anime convention in Atlanta back in 2007. The little jokers where blind packed so I had to buy a lot of them to get the ones that I wanted. I eventually got a metal slime knight, which was my favorite monster from DQ8, as a Christmas gift the following year.

3C96A366-B787-4FBB-AD96-0342BE5ADF2F_zps

Here are some blind packed mini-figures that I got at the same convention and they are standing on the DQ Builders cubes that I assembled leading up to the game coming out. I especially like the DQ1 hero carrying the princess, but they are all pretty cool.

9B4FA758-C4AE-4EFD-8AE7-9E49F91DBE78_zps

Leading up to DQ9 getting released, my brother and I were on a family trip to the other side of the country, and we both had our DSes. He had just got a DSI XL, and I had a DS Lite that I got when NSMB came out. So we were very pumped to get a new DQ rpg to follow DQ8 and we could play it in the car on the way home. We stopped in Bentonville, AK and picked up the game and they had these booklets there to get people excited for the game. It is a pretty neat book, and if you guys want I can scan it.

C9A71BD6-1515-453A-967F-9B96D1F4FF5C_zps

Here is my Angel slime that someone got my ex, but I kept it! :) You can also see my DQ Monsters joker case and screen wipe, as well as my DQ Heroes Rocket Slime case. Those games were awesome back on the DS! The Blue slime is one that I got for my daughter, but she wasn't too interested in it. And Before I forget, that is my still sealed PS2 Dragon Quest controller! I need to peel that gamestop sticker off of it. lol.

0B0BFE65-BE4E-4D92-B72D-A499B12AE85F_zps

This was a home made King metal slime that an Ex made for me a long while back. I like it. It is pretty flat but it is unique and it looks cool in this pic.

6C5E1EE6-14A7-4C0B-9011-A49AAD0F5E82_zps

thats quite the collection

Looks good, nice collection.

I know Westy would want you to tweet those out (if you have Twitter) with the #BragYourDQSwag tag, or if you want I can do it :)

• Upvote 2

I know Westy would want you to tweet those out (if you have Twitter) with the #BragYourDQSwag tag, or if you want I can do it :)

At the very least, I would RT it! Love me a nice DQ collection. 

Thanks guys! I need to get my other stuff organized and get my NES stuff, my DQ 7 and DQ8 stuff, My PS4 era stuff, and my 3DS DQ games and get it all in one location.

I posted these pics to Twitter! $bragyourDQSwag Here is the main one, you can see the other pics in my following tweets.

https://twitter.com/Cobolisdead/status/863037894000336896

Goo thinking, Woodus!

This started out as a Dragon's Den contest a few years ago and has since become a means to help show Square Enix how much The West loves Dragon Quest merch!  Please include @DragonQuest in any swag posts as well.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BragYourDQSwag&src=tyah

Edited by WestyBlueSlime
  • Upvote 1

Very cool, I retweeted them all (I think :))

If I still had pictures of my stuff, I would post it.

I still have that DQIX promo stand from way back. Since it's in storage, I'm pretty sure it's rotting right now. XD

• Upvote 1