Sign in to follow this  
winky55

Monsters that need to be addressed before the game's definative end

I've been keeping up with X, and since 3.5, they've addressed Djinn Genie, Overkilling Machine, Great Dragon, Umbra, Platinum King Jewel, and by the middle update, Metal Dragon Slime. However, there are other monsters that should be in the game by the end of Version 4.

Hargon and Malroth- Berserker

Baramos and Zoma- Wyrtle, Lump Mage, and Tentacular

Psaro and Estark- Terracotta Warrior

Ladja and Nimzo- Thwarthog, Mandrake Marauder, Hyperpyrexion, and Hyperanemon

Murdaw and Mortamor- High Djinks, Tyrantosaurus, Mottle She Slime and Mottle Mendslime

Orgodemir- Mandrake Monarch

Dhoulmagus, Juggerwroth (3DS), and Rhapthorne- Blood Mummy and Crocodog

King Godwyn and Corvus- Cruelcumber

I hope Square Enix can remember to put them in during a final dungeon of Act 3 of Dragon Quest X, as well as of all of the story points in Version 4, the finale.

I know they addressed Wight Emperor and Master Moosifer, and even added in Sconstrosity and Dark Phantasma, which reappears in XI. And now, Platypunk, Spitnik and Prism Peacock r reappearing in X, with a subtle hint towards the return of the Wishmaster and Corvus Hell's Gatekeeper, so now  IV, VIII and VII (Even though the Prism Peacock debuted in DQM) get an increase in pending monsters. 2 (Crack-Billed Platypunk and Splatypunk) for IV and (Terrorhawk* and Bird of Terrordise) VII, and 1 (Solaris) for VIII. But I'm pretty sure u guys know that.

*See next post

Edited by winky55

Turns out they're bringing back the Terrorhawk during today's DQXTV, so now the waiting for Nov. 16 is only 10/9 days away.

For Version 4 monsters brought back, they had the Prism Peacock, Terrorhawk, Platypunk, 2 monsters that were expected, Tyrantosaurus and Berserker, along with another monster introduced in the Joker games as a reincarnation, Dessert Demon. However, there's no sign of the Spitnik, although there is a thought they're pulling a Satyr earlier in the game's run, where it was going to reappear at the start of the Version 2 saga, but got pushed back to 2.1. The Mecha Dragon monster that is first seen as a boss has more than one of itself, as seen in a factory dungeon, yet never shown at d-quest-10.com. Regardless, the DQX team for Verison 4 monster implementing is starting out small, but working their way through the rest of them, 13 weeks at a time.

For 4.1, they introduced the Buddhist Circus, (A foreshadowed monster if any of u had been to the Dragon Quest Museum when it first opened 2 years ago.), a new Skeleton expansion for the first time since Seoul Viking, Spitnik (Thus, confirming our theory that Square did a pull a Satyr on us, although that Joker 3 size looks nice.), Wyrtle, a reinacreted Great Sabrecat, which is only way to get the book to recruit the Great Sabrecat itself, and a new Picksy monster in that dungeon where the Japanese masses that play the game fight Jamirus and that cat shows up. While this monster selection did restore the way I envisioned it, with one Zoma minion gone from the still pending monsters list for X, I'm thinking that Square Enix needs to get serious about not using the same monsters from other version updates to intimidate players. While it does give rise to some monsters that need reappearing, they also need to have more from where that came from so players would have a fun time playing the game and getting closer to the Version 4 villain.

Current Status Now:

Zoma- Lump Mage and Tentacular

Psaro/Estark- Splatypunk, Crack-Billed Platypunk, and Terracotta Warrior

Nimzo- Mandrake Marauder, Hyperpyrexion, Hyperanemon, and Thwarthog

Mortamor- Mottle She Slime, Mottle Mendslime, and High Djiinks

Orgodemir- Bird of Terrordise and Mandrake Monarch

Rhapthorne- Blood Mummy, Solaris, and Crocodog (The middle mention done properly this time.)

Corvus- Cruelcumber

And just to show what I'm talking bout

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9XCoQZaRbE[/youtube]

Edited by winky55

Testing embedding video with winky55's video

Edited by Woodus

13 minutes ago, Woodus said:

Testing embedding video with winky55's video

Thank u. I was just showing the video as a reminder of Verison 4 monsters that need to be seen more instead of using other monsters that already reappeared/debuted in X one way or another.