Sign in to follow this  
ErdrickRotoLotoOrtega

Question regarding the "Troll Maze"

To clarify--I'm referring to that optional section of the game where you enter a portal via a mirror in Argonia. I've always wondered--is this supposed to be a location somewhere within the world or is it in another dimension like the dark world and Dragovian Realm are?

I find the concept fascinating because this area seems to be an origination point for trolls and cyclops. Considering how this game ties into at least one DQ title with the inclusion of Ramia, it would be neat if this troll realm was the origin of the trolls/cyclops we see throughout the series.

It was kinda a big lipped alligator moment, but the implication is there was a world in the Chancellor's mirror for some reason.

Why was it there, in that mirror specifically? The only answer is "magic," really. The entire sequence has very little explanation.

• Upvote 1

It was kinda a big lipped alligator moment, but the implication is there was a world in the Chancellor's mirror for some reason.

Why was it there, in that mirror specifically? The only answer is "magic," really. The entire sequence has very little explanation.

LOL! I love that reference. BIIIIIIIIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!!!  :laugh:

You're right--it's a strange little optional segue and you have to wonder if the monsters have done this to OTHER people using THEIR mirrors.