Sign in to follow this  
Mefista

DQ theories and headcanons+obscure trivia

Wait... Mefista is a girl?

ಠ_ಠ

On a tad bit more theme-relevant note: in original DQ7 Orgodemir in his real form sometimes attacks with a beam from his fourth eye that is hidden inside his exposed brain.I headcanoned that he reatains this fourth eye in other form, too, it is just less developed and usually kept closed.

Then I randomly paused a game video on the moment where he transforms from his pretty form to a mangled mishmash one, and lo...

orgo4e_by_truemefista-dbeijt6.png

...here's that fourth eye, closed and invisible when he has hair.

And back to implausible:I noticed that in the older art, Orgodemir's hair (on the back of his head) are noticeably longer than in later depictions (although it may be just him tucking them under the collar, but the fan consensus is that they're short)

DQVII_Orgodemir.png

So, he may've cut them.But why?Here's the implausible part:

Giving how he wears a slime-shaped earring, he may be well aware that he is a game character (so he wears game's mascot as a symbol of the world he desires all to himself).That means he knows about our world and its culture, atleast to some extent.So,giving that most fictional villains with white/gray hair wear them long, he adjusted his hairdo for more originality.

Edited by Mefista

His fourth-wall awareness also may explain some of the stuff he does:he wanted to be a challenging and memorable villain.

one headcanon that is not plausible anymore (Damn it) was that Dragon Quest was one of the 12 Dragon Ball Super universes, but nope. Just a bunch of boring designed characters in an inconsistent and long-drawn out arc...

I don't know what you're talking about, The Universal Survival Arc is great.

Considering I am from the Versus Debating Community, a nostalgia freak, and really impatient, I don't like it, especially compared to the BoG and U6 arc.

Still sad Nokturnus is a DBS god of destruction

Also, this is not a headcanon, but one pal of mine pointed out that Orgodemir may be partially inspired (design-wise) by Boogieman from Ghostbusters (I don't feel like digging, so here is some stuff from wiki, which becomes petite when linked for some reason)

Boogieman15.jpgBoogiemaninTheBoogiemanComethepisodeCollBoogiemaninTheBogeymanIsBackepisodeColla

BoogiemanTheBoardGame02.jpgOrgo may have no goat feet, but in Monsters Battle Road Victory, he bleats (during one attack and when defeated), so there may be some sort on connection.

Orgodemir is the Boogieman after his growth hormone kicked in.

• Like 1

And also past his goth phase.

Considering I am from the Versus Debating Community, a nostalgia freak, and really impatient, I don't like it, especially compared to the BoG and U6 arc.

DB hasn't been the same since Z. Everyone right now seems to argue about Goku being more of an idiot than ever before, and nobody can agree on a damn thing. The gaming side of the fandom is also currently arguing whether or not DBFZ is going to be good. Some love it, others think it means no Xenoverse 3, and everyone else is just neutral.

At least I hear that Gohan is finally being treated better....for now.

DB hasn't been the same since Z. Everyone right now seems to argue about Goku being more of an idiot than ever before, and nobody can agree on a damn thing. The gaming side of the fandom is also currently arguing whether or not DBFZ is going to be good. Some love it, others think it means no Xenoverse 3, and everyone else is just neutral.

At least I hear that Gohan is finally being treated better....for now.

I actually find the SSJG Goku vs Beerus arc and the SSJB Goku vs Hitto fight in Super to be great and excillerating, and probably the best fights since the Cell fight.

I've got to start watching Super, but it's gonna be weird since I don't really count original DBZ in my headcanon anymore. It's been supplanted by DBZA, and I am okay with that.

Hey, it's not a Dragon Ball discussion topic, go somewhere else with it, please :P

---

One more headcanon:Ramia and Empyrea are two diffirent birds.Really, they are even two diffirent monsters in 3ds version of DQM2, how does anyone still think they're one being?

• Upvote 1

Hey, it's not a Dragon Ball discussion topic, go somewhere else with it, please :P

---

One more headcanon:Ramia and Empyrea are two diffirent birds.Really, they are even two diffirent monsters in 3ds version of DQM2, how does anyone still think they're one being?

Yes, though I presume it was metaphorical.

Oh, on the theory of Nevan = Aamon, it also says Ladja is the son of Aamon.

I guess they have an $#!&$#! gene going along after Nevan became Aamon.

What is metaphorical?)

Yeah,I've seen you mentioning it in another thread.Although I really want to know what is the word that keeps getting censored)

---

Also,can someone ask a mod to rename this thread into "Your theories and headcanons", since a whole lot of stuff that was said here makes atleast some amount of sense?

Edited by Mefista

If I remember correctly, Ramia and Empyrea have been decomposite since the Terry remake, not just Monsters 2.

That also disqualifies it as an implausible headcanon.

I haven't played it (2nd one, too, but I have a link to a site with all the bestiary entries from it), so I'll believe you.

Hence me calling for a thread renaming) It's not the first plausible thing to be said here.

What is metaphorical?)

Yeah,I've seen you mentioning it in another thread.Although I really want to know what is the word that keeps getting censored)

---

Also,can someone ask a mod to rename this thread into "Your theories and headcanons", since a whole lot of stuff that was said here makes atleast some amount of sense?

if that theory is true, Aamon must have an a s s hole gene

I have a headcanon that Dragon Quest Monsters is the first chronological game in the series, then VI, then a huge time-skip in between which has DQI,II, and III, then IV, V, etc.

Ah, understood)

I also have a headcanon that these "cool-looking" dragons like Greygnarl are from diffirent universe altogether, as all the local DQ dragons look goofy.

Ah, understood)

I also have a headcanon that these "cool-looking" dragons like Greygnarl are from diffirent universe altogether, as all the local DQ dragons look goofy.

Considering Dragon Quest Monsters 1/2 chronologically are before all other games chonrologically by my headcanon. It can be explained that someone accidentally let loose the dragons in some Dragon Travelers Gates.

Makes sense.

Since this can be theories in general, would it be allowed to post my timeline theory?

Sure, why do you even ask?) If it's a theory, it goes here ^^