Anyone playing the JP version now?

I know the English version is dead now. The game is still great though and I feel that those who have played the English version should be able to get the gist of the JP one. Everyone knows green skills are healing..... yellow are buffs and so on. It eventually becomes trial and error as well as remembering what moves each monster has.

My brother doesn't know Japanese and while I have been helping him, I'm not exactly fluent or even at kindergarten level with Japanese.

If you start the JP version and need help, here's the place I go to for aid:

https://gamy.jp/dqmsl

You can run these things through google translate too and get an idea. Otherwise, as long as I check back here, I have no problem aiding if I know the answer to something.... like "Oh, what does so and so's move do?"

.... It would be great to have more playing the JP version. Lots of fun to be had here guys.

I played it for about 2 months when it first came out in Japan. Don't know a lick Japanese, but did ok. I'm not much a fan of mobile gaming, but that caught my interest for a ridiculous amount of time for me.

Oh, don't tempt me. I could lose hours of my life in this game.

Oh, I know. I'm level 193 and I just started again in December. :/

I played it for about 2 months when it first came out in Japan. Don't know a lick Japanese, but did ok. I'm not much a fan of mobile gaming, but that caught my interest for a ridiculous amount of time for me.

So easy to get addicted. It's almost as if I am trying to sell you all cigarettes, lmao.

Cmon someone. Peer pressure never hurt anyone!.... Okay, that's a lie, but CAVE IN!