Plattym3

Vita RPGs...?

I regret to inform everyone that I’m playing Gal*Gun: Double Peace.

15 minutes ago, eal said:

I regret to inform everyone that I’m playing Gal*Gun: Double Peace.

Have you played the first one?  Because from what I hear the plot draws heavily from the world-building that was done in the first and without that foundation it's nearly impossible to really feel any personal depth or connection to.  For example just from the title, why go for double peace when you don't know the history of the first peace?

2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Have you played the first one?  Because from what I hear the plot draws heavily from the world-building that was done in the first and without that foundation it's nearly impossible to really feel any personal depth or connection to.  For example just from the title, why go for double peace when you don't know the history of the first peace?

lol what plot? The game asks you to choose between two girls before I’ve even memorized their names and infodumps a generic backstory where you were childhood friends. The storyline is anemic but I wasn’t expecting Shakespeare lol. I actually think the title comes from the fact there are two girls (Double) and “peace” is a double entendre for guns (piece).

The gameplay is actually pretty alright, but would it surprise you if I told you there’s a touching minigame?

lol what plot? The game asks you to choose between two girls before I’ve even memorized their names and infodumps a generic backstory where you were childhood friends. The storyline is anemic but I wasn’t expecting Shakespeare lol. I actually think the title comes from the fact there are two girls (Double) and “peace” is a double entendre for guns (piece).
The gameplay is actually pretty alright, but would it surprise you if I told you there’s a touching minigame?
I'd be less surprised if you told me the ENTIRE game is a touching game and "gun" is a euphemism.

10 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
28 minutes ago, eal said:

I'd be less surprised if you told me the ENTIRE game is a touching game and "gun" is a euphemism.

In a way it is because you’re shooting them with your “pheromone shot” to fill them with euphoria so that they don’t confess their love to you. If you hit them in their pleasure spot you can hit them with ecstasy and down them in one shot.

In a way it is because you’re shooting them with your “pheromone shot” to fill them with euphoria so that they don’t confess their love to you. If you hit them in their pleasure spot you can hit them with ecstasy and down them in one shot.
Haven't been paying attention to this thread but just popped in and read this without context.

What kinda games you guys playing?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hmmm... can't recall if I have this on my hacked Vita, but seems like it'd be worth a shot (pun intended) for a bit. 3 TitS is dragging and Nep Nep is still meh meh. Need a shot of something new if only for a night or two.

13 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Haven't been paying attention to this thread but just popped in and read this without context.

This is fairly normal for eal and Platty. They play ecchi games or whatever that term is.

This is fairly normal for eal and Platty. They play ecchi games or whatever that term is.
Rude.

AAA games are what they're called. Or is it Double D. Something like that.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Rude.

AAA games are what they're called. emoji848.png Or is it Double D. Something like that.

I play AFY games. That stands for “Approved For Yangus.” 🤪

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

6 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I play AFY games. That stands for “Approved For Yangus.” 🤪

True.  These tittles are more NAFY. 

44 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Platty’s even worse then me, I think.

32 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
1 hour ago, eal said:

Hmmm... can't recall if I have this on my hacked Vita, but seems like it'd be worth a shot (pun intended) for a bit. 3 TitS is dragging and Nep Nep is still meh meh. Need a shot of something new if only for a night or two.

It’s fun enough but the load times are rough. Levels are split into sections and they could be maybe 5 minutes long and then you have a 20 second loading screen. However, the story is meant to be played multiple times so it’s very short.

Gave it shot. Meh. Saw some panties. Saw the load times. Saw no future for me.

It’s been awhile since I turned on my Vita. Had to do a full battery charge and once it turned on I had to reset the time and date. I was really afraid it asking me that meant my system became corrupted somehow, but luckily I just jumped the gun and the system seems fine. All my games and save data are still intact. Had to do a system update too.

Been feeling like going back to Ys 8, so once I finish Romancing Saga 2 I may just do that.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1