Sign in to follow this  
McFlail

All unique spotpass items

Damn you, Nintendo, and your stupid 001-0811 error.

Edit: I've just restarted my Nintendo 3DS after hearing someone getting the new special DLC item. And sure enough, I got it!

gallery_79921_117_2525814.jpg

Edited by Dakhil

Damn you, Nintendo, and your stupid 001-0811

Edit: I've just restarted my Nintendo 3DS after hearing someone getting the new special DLC item. And sure enough, I got it!

What's that do?

Damn you, Nintendo, and your stupid 001-0811

What's that do?

The gryphon talon, according to its item description, is "a claw that deals unusually heavy damage to birds" that has +86 attack. I don't know how useful it really is, since you don't get Morrie until you're at least halfway done with the story.

it was stronger than the fire claws I bought at whichever town sells fire claws.

Damnit. I hope they're still available Saturday morning, but I'm guessing they end any minute. Haven't been able to connect in England.

Damnit. I hope they're still available Saturday morning, but I'm guessing they end any minute. Haven't been able to connect in England.

Well, I think you can still get the item if you wake up around 5-6am on a Saturday morning.

Edited by Dakhil

Good call. 11pm, just arrived home and despite no sleep on the plane and my body telling me it's 4am, I logged on and got it!

11 atk better than what I had!

Picked it up earlier today and put it on my new save file. I've been using it to collect new stuff since I basically completed the original file (within a week or two of the Metal Slime Earrings).

Of course, it'll be some thirty hours of gameplay before it's worth anything, but still.

Edited by JaybirdC

gallery_79921_117_266881.jpg

So, the new DLC item, the fan of peace, is available for download today! The fan of peace, according to its description, is "a magical fan that occasionally sends enemies to sleep", with +77 attack.

I don't know how useful the fan of peace is, considering Red's the only one who can equip fans. And you won't get Red until you're 2/3 done with the story.

I'm perplexed by your disdain for the items for Morrie and Red.🤣🤣🤣 They're fine. I'm far post game and those claws were a good improvement.

I'm perplexed by your disdain for the items for Morrie and Red. They're fine. I'm far post game and those claws were a good improvement.

It's not that I have a disdain for the items. It's that I got the items when I'm already finished with the game (post-game and all).

Yeah, the pacing of the item distribution can be kind of wonky, and there isn't an excess of post-game content in which to utilize the items; hence why I'm collecting everything on my new save file.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the pacing of the item distribution can be kind of wonky, and there isn't an excess of post-game content in which to utilize the items; hence why I'm collecting everything on my new save file.

I'm doing the same thing. And I'm planning on playing the second time after getting all of the DLC items.

Ha. I've got Eight and Yangus still waiting by Trode's wagon.

• Upvote 1

Ha. I've got Eight and Yangus still waiting by Trode's wagon.

I at least walked to the church to save my second slot. ;)

Churches are for the weak.

Hello everyone. A new special DLC item, the light dragon charm, is available for download now! So, according to its item description, the light dragon charm is "a tremendous talisman that stops Sizz and bucks Bang attacks completely" with +5 defence.

To be honest, that sounds very useful, especially during the postgame portion! But do make sure to download your light dragon charm before 29 July 2017 at 11am (PST).

I'm also sorry for the quality of the photo (if it's terrible). I don't have access to my laptop at the moment (I'm currently in Sydney), so I'll try to post a picture to Tapatalk. But I'll try to update the photo once I have access to my laptop again. bacb90a857f95f993590ec82aaee48f7.jpg

Edited by Dakhil

Oh, dear, the out of context gramma' drama. Is there a light dragon flying around somewhere that hasn't been introduced, or is this a dragon charm that happens to be light?

"Stop buzz and bang attacks". That's pretty useful.... too bad I'm already deep into the game.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. A new special DLC item, the light dragon charm, is available for download now! So, according to its item description, the light dragon charm is "a tremendous talisman that stops Sizz and bucks Bang attacks completely" with +5 defence.

To be honest, that sounds very useful, especially during the postgame portion! But do make sure to download your light dragon charm before 29 July 2017 at 11am (PST).

I'm also sorry for the quality of the photo (if it's terrible). I don't have access to my laptop at the moment (I'm currently in Sydney), so I'll try to post a picture to Tapatalk. But I'll try to update the photo once I have access to my laptop again. bacb90a857f95f993590ec82aaee48f7.jpg

Honestly the best resolution photos here are from Tapatalk. Yours is crystal clear. Tapatalk uploads and hosts at a great resolution. I actually feel bad sometimes when I use my laptop and see how large my Tapatalk pictures are.

588cf8f4de4a78788606331da030f92c.jpg

A new special DLC item, the metal slime platter, is available for download, for those of you interested.

A metal slime platter is "a tray made from tough metal that can withstand five points of damage from enemy spells" with +8 defence.

Make sure to download yours before 5 August 2017 at 11am (PST).

Edited by Dakhil

FRICK. I signed on today specifically for a new special and only got special medicine. Too early!

COME ONNNN.

FRICK. I signed on today specifically for a new special and only got special medicine. Too early!

COME ONNNN.

At least you have tomorrow. But in your defence, Nintendo's not exactly being clear in terms of what's the earliest time you can get a special DLC item. Edited by Dakhil
  • Upvote 1

It kinda varies by region, dependant on when your area hits midnight determines whether it can get the next special, but the actual day cycles based on Japan time, and.. something like that. it's weird.  basically, some times zones get the special a day earlier than others.

This is technically not a unique DLC item, but this is a very useful item, since this is the first time I've seen a super double bubble available for download.

6f2a3ec7ab95a7fd5bd02ac030093f83.jpg

Edited by Dakhil