Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Sounds like

So for anyone else:

Does the tune Quiet Village remind you of "It's a Small World?" not the whole thing just a section there in the middle: http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq83ds/mp3/08.%20Quiet%20Village.mp3

And in the final battle doesn't Rhapthorne sound like Dr. Claw from the old Inspector Gagdet cartoon?

• Upvote 1

And in the final battle doesn't Rhapthorne sound like Dr. Claw from the old Inspector Gagdet cartoon?

FINALLY! Someone else has noticed this! I keep saying it Woodus, but you're the only other person who agrees with me!

Also yes, Quiet Village does sound like part of "It's a Small World." Everytime I hear it I always hear the lyrics "It's a world of hopes..." and so forth before it reaches the "It's a Small World after all," lyrics.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Workin on taking over that twinsie role ;)

• Upvote 1

Now that it's pointed out, I guess I can kinda hear it?

I's been ages since I listened to It's a Small World, though.

So for anyone else:

Does the tune Quiet Village remind you of "It's a Small World?" not the whole thing just a section there in the middle: http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq83ds/mp3/08.%20Quiet%20Village.mp3

Yes! I always knew something sounded oddly familiar in that tune, but it wasn't until now that I realize what I was hearing!

Workin on taking over that twinsie role ;)

Not to mention the role of being the only other person to notice the Dr. Claw sounding voice. I'm honestly shocked no one else has said anything about it besides us.

I asked my kids too, and they thought the same thing :thumbsup: