Atlus announcing something Radiant Historia related soon

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/new-radiant-historia-title-announced-week

One of my favorite DS games, can't wait to see what this is.

Edited by Tiael
  • Upvote 1

Interesting. Funny enough I've been thinking about Radiant Historia this last week or so.

Interesting. Funny enough I've been thinking about Radiant Historia this last week or so.

Whatcha been thinking?

Amazon has recommended it to me in the #1 spot for a good 2 years now. Sooner or later I'm going to break down and get it.

Whatcha been thinking?

Amazon has recommended it to me in the #1 spot for a good 2 years now. Sooner or later I'm going to break down and get it.

I'm surprised you haven't played it already. I figured it was tucked away in your list of completed games.

Mostly I've thought about how I would like to replay it from the beginning and finish the game. I enjoyed it, but got stuck on a hard hitting boss. Also I've been thinking about the soundtrack. Totally want to buy the soundtrack off of Amazon.

Atlus did a reprint a few years ago thanks to fan demand. Good thing they did too, because copies were going for $50 new for a long time.

I pre-ordered it back when it was coming out as the Nintendo Power articles over the game caught my eye. It's a fun game with some good combat gameplay and a stellar soundtrack. I wish I hadn't dropped the game for so long, but such is life.

Makes me now not want to buy the old one now. Maybe they'll translate this remake and we'll get it in 2018.

I can't wait to start seeing Atlus fans on other sites start saying, "We're never gonna get this game cause it's on 3DS since the Switch exists!" and other similar posts. That's what they all love saying about Etrian 5.

Having been a huge fan of the first version, I'm quite excited for the remake. Especially if it paves the way for a long-deserved sequel.  The original version left questions in limbo at the end I always wanted answers to.  I'm excited!  I know there's no concrete western release plans yet, but I can hope!

Looks like the Radiant Historia remake is getting a nice special edition in Japan. Hopefully we get it here in the U.S. when the game comes out over here.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/23/radiant-historia-perfect-chronology-shows-off-box-art-perfect-edition/

• 7 months later...

Perfect Chronology is coming to NA February 13th, and EU February 16th.

Looking forward to playing one of my favorite RPG with some new features and story.

• Upvote 1

Perfect Chronology is coming to NA February 13th, and EU February 16th.

Looking forward to playing one of my favorite RPG with some new features and story.

Ah good. Out of town on the 11th-13th, so this will be nice to come home to.

Oh yeah, and my family.