Sign in to follow this  
ignasia

(The NoA DQ8 Free Item Fix Campaign) nevermind

This is a little embarrassing.  So Nintendo of Europe has their free items working 100%, with only Europeans reporting in that they're getting the "Ye Olde Erdrick's Sword."

We know the Candy Cane came as the FIRST item for anyone who initially downloaded three Fridays ago, until last week's Friday, when apparently that item was taken down in exchange for a Double Bubble (for all International players).  I know that all Europeans that have reported getting the Ye Olde Erdrick's Sword, received theirs on Friday for them.  Continuing the trend of, when new special equipment is introduced, EVERYONE is supposed to get it the first time they run an item check that week.

So it's time to tweet to and call into Nintendo of America's headquarters, and demand a fix.  I don't know about Canada, Central/South America, SEA region people, but I imagine they run off the same servers as we do in the United States.

As usual, keep it respectful and to the point.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica

1) Toll-free General Service Phone number: 1-855-877-9099

2) Toll-free Customer Service number: 1-800-255-3700

================

So apparently people in the US are now getting the Ye Olde Sword of Erdrick enmasse.  I'm assuming that means someone complained, and Nintendo of America fixed their end.

Don't close this thread however.  It MIGHT be useful if this happens again.  I have a strange feeling if it's left open for now, things will work out, if closed, and I have to make another, then it'll be one of those strange circumstances where it happens again.

Edited by ignasia7

It's too bad that I have to wait until tomorrow to see if this is the case.

We close threads?

Edited by Plattym3

We close threads?

I asked KZ/Woodus/Dwaine to close the previous thread for me.  Due to this not being needed, as literally an hour after posting, some people put up messages that the Ye Olde Sword of Erdrick was now coming through for NA people, this is not necessary.  So just in case one of the trio decides to follow suit with the previous campaign thread, and assume I would want this one closed, I thought I'd put in that little bit.  Just in case.