DLC items are (supposedly) becoming available

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm currently talking to the Nintendo customer service chat. I'll see what information I can get.   EDIT: Here's what the Nintendo customer service rep told me: "It doesn't look like there's anythin

I think Nintendo just decided that only the cool people can get these items. It would explain a lot.

Oh my God...wow, the places this topic has been to already.   So apparently ISP isn't an issue either, nor is location, nor location and ISP, nor routing setup, nor anything.   It seems more and m

Nice.  Same here.

It seems like past 11:00 MST on Saturday, everyone replying on GameFAQs had received it, but prior to that time no one did.  So maybe that's when they'll implement the next one in two weeks?

Uh, I tried connecting and got a whole lot of nothing... Did I do something wrong?

Have you tried backing up the pictures you've took from the SD/microSD card on your Nintendo 3DS, delete the Dragon Quest VIII extra data, and then tried downloading the DLC item again?

Glaceon, before you do that, try simply deleting a DQ8 photo from your SD card. I never had a problem downloading bonus items, but I did clear out some photos before trying. You may not have to give up all of your pics.

• Upvote 1

I've never had to delete any extra data and I was able to get both the Candy Cane and Ye Olde Sword of Erdrick fine.

Today's item for me was a super seed of wisdom

Does anyone have a problem accessing the DLC server today?

I tried to go to the DLC server today and this happened:

gallery_79921_117_1780779.jpg

Edit: I live in California, so I wonder if there's anyone outside of California who's having the same problem that I have.

Edited by Dakhil

Wait a few hours and see what happens when you try again.

Well, according to GameFAQs, the DLC server is down for everyone around the world.

Like I said, wait a few hours and try again.

A couple of hours later, still can't access the DLC server. *sighs*

Patience, dude. Just keep yourself busy throughout the day, then check again later.

*sighs*

Alexandrious, is that you?

Not back up yet?

That's what she said.

Only in your head, as you watched her pass you by in the grocery store.

---

Nope, it's still down.  The error code implies some form of maintenance or downtime.  The next official maintenance is Monday, but some are suggesting it may be due to issues with daylight savings time, and server implementation of it for midnight tonight.

Edited by ignasia7
  • Upvote 1

Not back up yet?

That's what she said.

I can't believe it took you an hour and 54 minutes to think of that. Old age is starting to get to you, huh? :P

Not back up yet?

That's what she said.
I can't believe it took you an hour and 54 minutes to think of that. Old age is starting to get to you, huh? :P
I was giving the community an opportunity. It let me down necessitating my quoting myself.

Not back up yet?

That's what she said.

Only in your head, as you watched her pass you by in the grocery store.

---

Nope, it's still down. The error code implies some form of maintenance or downtime. The next official maintenance is Monday, but some are suggesting it may be due to issues with daylight savings time, and server implementation of it for midnight tonight.

I'm going to throw out my theory:

Nintendo & Squeenix don't care much, judging by their sloppy rollout of the DLC to begin with (or rather NOT begin with).

Not back up yet?

That's what she said.
I was giving the community an opportunity. It let me down necessitating my quoting myself.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/05/05a721eb4c8acbaaf7ae0754c38e553dfa3d8c1e704a6d19e639a005cbaf8fda.jpg

I'm going to throw out my theory:

Nintendo & Squeenix don't care much, judging by their sloppy rollout of the DLC to begin with (or rather NOT begin with).

So pretty much this (NSFW)?

• Upvote 1