Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

DLC items are (supposedly) becoming available

I will try as well when I get home, might be a bit yet though

No, the lamest thing on the planet is gonna be King's busted legs when I break them.

Ideas are bulletproof.
But not logic proof.
And your not Beatles proof.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk
And you're not Griffith proof.
You know nothing Jon Snow.
The north remembers, and the mummer's farce is almost done.
Look, look around carefully. Strain your eyes. At the darkness around us... At the darkness... around me. You said, "anywhere but here". This is where. Here at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who've met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say "It doesn't matter where". If you follow me, this is where you'll go! This is your Eden! You run from it. It is no Eden. If you follow me... to this place... the entire world... is a battlefield.
Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very
You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.

There's no such thing as a death that should be accepted!

A mulberry is a tree; Kuwabara's a man, and I'll prove it. We all have to die when our time comes, but if we do our duty, we don't got regrets - so taste a little piece of my sword, Toguro! Koenma. You put you're life on the line for Urameshi's fight, now I'm doing the same. Just do me one favor, make my wake as good as his. Okay, Urameshi. it's all you. I did what I could now beat him for all of us. Make my death count, okay?

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Tried downloading it, but no luck. I will be trying a couple more times and see if it can get through.

Still nothing for me

A mulberry is a tree; Kuwabara's a man, and I'll prove it. We all have to die when our time comes, but if we do our duty, we don't got regrets - so taste a little piece of my sword, Toguro! Koenma. You put you're life on the line for Urameshi's fight, now I'm doing the same. Just do me one favor, make my wake as good as his. Okay, Urameshi. it's all you. I did what I could now beat him for all of us. Make my death count, okay?

Ganta's had lotsa bad things happen to him...All of his friends were killed...He got blamed for it...But Ganta would never say he wanted to forget any of it! That's why he always gets back up and says, "I won't let any of my friends be killed anymore!" If bad memories are stronger than you are...don't blame it on Ganta!

Damn it, I still can't download the Candy Cane! What the hell?

Damn it, I still can't download the Candy Cane! What the hell?

Me three.  Quite a number of people on GameFAQs reporting the same as well, even now.

I'm getting annoyed by this. It's great people are able to download it, but why is it select people only? Come on now, I'm well into the post game working through Memories Lane! I at least want something from the DLC before I call it good with this game!

At this point the only thing I can think of to try is starting a new game in my second file and try downloading as soon as possible.

Yeah...I don't get it Yangus.  I wonder if anyone who has experience with the Japanese release could shed some light on this?

Here's the fix for those who haven't been able to download the items yet:

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35978&do=findComment&comment=487501

It worked for me. Tried it this morning and I got the Candy Cane right away.

RIP all my photos, we hardly knew ye.

They may not be in your photo album, but at least they're still on your 3DS.

It's just not the same, though... (Proceeds to play Days of Sadness)

You want sad? Try this:

Please. Nothing from Final Fantasy VII makes me remotely sad. Hell, when Aerith/Aeris stabbed by Mr. Mama's Boy all I could say was, "Can't you just revive her with a Phoenix Down? Or a Life spell?"

Please. Nothing from Final Fantasy VII makes me remotely sad. Hell, when Aerith/Aeris stabbed by Mr. Mama's Boy all I could say was, "Can't you just revive her with a Phoenix Down? Or a Life spell?"

Aerith's death isn't as sad as people like to make it, I'll agree, it's some good shock factor if you've never played the game, and in my opinion isn't even the saddest part of FFVII, but, there is no way you actually said that.

You want sad? Try this:

https://youtu.be/MOJ91H4mraU

Huh, I should probably get a PSP one of these days, just to play Crisis Core.

Also that song pales in comparison to this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

That song is from Crisis Core, and it heralds the saddest part of the game.

Seriously, if you don't at least shed one tear at the game's end, you have no heart.

Drago, this song is even sadder than the other. I can't listen to it without risk of breaking into tears.

https://youtu.be/M_ipWtjyuIM

Edited by Sword_of_Dusk

I have a feeling that game ends with Cloud receiving the Buster Sword, which isn't a spoiler, since I already know it happens from flashbacks in FFVII, if it does, then I really need to play Crisis Core.

That song is from Crisis Core, and it heralds the saddest part of the game.

Seriously, if you don't at least shed one tear at the game's end, you have no heart.

Drago, this song is even sadder than the other. I can't listen to it without risk of breaking into tears.

https://youtu.be/M_ipWtjyuIM

Why am I not surprised the "you have no heart," line was thrown out?

Come on Sword, you should realize not everyone gets as sad or emotional at the same things as others.

I have a feeling that game ends with Cloud receiving the Buster Sword, which isn't a spoiler, since I already know it happens from flashbacks in FFVII, if it does, then I really need to play Crisis Core.

It does, but the whole situation with how he gets it is just $#!&ed up, and despite going into the game knowing how it had to end, I still cried like a $#!&@. The way it all plays out just hits a chord in me.

Oh hey, Nintendo (or at least Nintendo of Europe) acknowledged the DLC items were released later than planned.

About 3 weeks late, amirite? Still, it's nice the items are finally open to distribution. I'm hoping in the next few days we'll see one of the other special items pop up. I may just start up a second game file just so I can get the items on both save files for the heck of it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/830056510164234242

Makes me glad I slowed down my progress. Might just get some use out of something.